MSI X99A SLI Plus driver issue?

Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry if my english is bad or somehow not understandable, i speak german.

Iam new to the forum and i was long time a silent reader. I did read a lot of good stuff in here about modding and helping other people with problems. Hands up, thats really great :slight_smile:
I did registred here, because i guess you people may can help me and other people from another hardware forum which have the same issue like me.

I own a x99 system which works really great. Since 1 year i thought this would be a software related problem which i still belive.
On the picture were the first smylie is on the left side, those 2 usb ports have a problem. If i plug a mouse inside the mouse is suddenly for a second freezing, if i plug a usb headset inside and iam on teamspeak, people say they hear me like a robot and very strange noisy sounds.
Both usb ports have this issue. When i plug a usb stick or 3.0 usb hard drive inside there is not a singel issue with it. My problem is only present with the mouse and usb headset.

I did try 3 different mouses: 1x logitech g400, 1x corsair m65, 1x steelseries rival 310… always the same.

I found out, that some boards from other brands like asus have also that strange issue. One guy could fix that problem with a modified usb 3.0 driver for windows 7.

Specs of my system:

i7 6800K 4,2ghz @1,25v
MSI X99A SLI Plus
Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200mhz @2666mhz
GTX 1080Ti FE
Be Quiet 700w Pure Power 9
Dell S2716DG
3TB HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm
1TB HDD Seagate Barracuda compute 7200rpm
120GB SSD Samsung Evo 750
250GB SSD Samsung Evo 850
250GB SSD Samsung Evo 960 m.2 PCIe

What i did try to solve my problem:

*A fresh installation of windows 10 with only the evo 960 ssd plugged in and the lastest drivers
*A installation of windows 10 the 960 evo and older drivers

Links:
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=276306.0 a guy who has quiet the same problem like i have.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Sorry if i did post my thread wrong

Capture.jpg