msi z490 unify enable dc loadline voice

Who can help to understand a thing?
extracted with IFR the body of the bios, I find items that I can’t find in the txt setup, they are unlockable, can someone help me understand how to do it?

_Setup_E7C71IMS.A30.zip (821 KB)

nobody help me?

up

Up

@pipes80 - Not sure I understand the question, please explain more, in detail, what you are asking
Why do you have two threads for same board/issues?

there is a pic in archive what i want enable in bios, there are option dc loadline

I don’t download stuff I don’t need, so I had not downloaded any archive. So, you need default option “dc loadline” changed from Disabled to Enabled?
* Edit, that can’t be correct!? There is 6 x dc loadline settings, and none of them have enable/disable option. So again, please explain what you need done. If there is image you want me to see, put the image in post as image.

ok if you don’t download zip file, i attack the pic here

I already have IFR on my end, not sure what you are wanting me to see in this image.
Which “DC Loadline” do you want to Enable, there is x6 of them?

And, do you mean Enable, as in change from Disabled, or do you mean make visible? I assume you mean make visible, since there is no enable/disable option for these?
If make visible is what you mean, can you see the root menu that it’s contained within already?