My BIOS Problem in my Laptop

I downgraded my bios version from 1.05 to 1.03 for a game and when I open it, it throws it into the bios menu and does not see my NVME SSD, I bought a computer customized by another company. BIOS Brand: AMI

Then I wanted to switch to the 1.05 version again, but I can’t go with Windows because it doesn’t open, so I tried a lot of things. When I enter the AfuDos and AfuEfi command, it gets stuck and doesn’t do anything. I tried FPT Efi and got the following error
:Error 168: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access. Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers. FPT Operation Failed.

Please Help Me!

Start reading as there is plenty of info and situations regarding it: search.php?zeit=9999&s=2&forum=0&q=Tongfang

EDIT: U saw nothing then… because after unlocked and other operations it needs to flash so theres a lot of flash situations learn about it… or u may pray to the gods, Cheers!

I saw but fully unlock etc, how i fix stuck in dos mode i tried fpt dos stucking

Are you able to boot from USB to go with WinPE?

Your are so clever i download windows in my usb external harddisk and i flash windows in usb external harddisk. I hope work in 1.05