My laptop shuts down every 30 minutes

Hello I’m sorry for my bad english
So, I looked everywhere, but I do not speak English. I updated the BIOS and downgraded too. The computer turns off even while on the BIOS page. In short, after a lot of research I think I’m on the right track with the MEI
The Intel Management Engine firmware.
I browsed your site and I executed the command: “fpt.exe -greset” under DOS and also under windows. The pc restarts but cannot execute the flash.
I have the following message: "Could not communicate with the HECI"
with "Error 25: The host CPU does not have write access to the target flash area. To enable write access for this operation
you must modify the descriptor settings to give host access to this region "
This is an HP Probook 470G2 model laptop pc on their site we find the version “ME9.5_1.5M_Production.BIN” which I renamed in ME.bin to run it more easily.
The command was: “fpt.exe -rewrite -me -f ME.BIN” then the error message with the HECI and error 25.
I posted a message on the HP forum for 2 days, but have not received a response.
Thank you [[File:Error (Petit).jpg|none|auto]]

Error (Petit).jpg

You tried to flash an unconfigured ME update file instead of a region. You were lucky that ths didn’t work, otherwise you’d have bricked your system.

You need to follw this guide: [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization

Also the Flash Descriptor needs to be unlocked first to get read/write access to the ME region of the SPI/BIOS chip by following [Guide] Unlock Intel Flash Descriptor Read/Write Access Permissions for SPI Servicing. Or use a hardware programmer. Then you have to dump the current SPI/BIOS image via “fptw -d spi.bin” and follow [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization as lfb6 said to flash it back via “fptw -f spi_fix.bin” followed by “fptw -greset”.

Ok Thank you for your answers. I did not understand everything. but I will try to follow it to the letter.
I follow the "unlock" guide or the "clean dumped" guide?

You need to unlock the FD first so that we can re-write the ME firmware. Once you can dump it, follow the cleanup guide and flash the repaired ME back, as instructed above. Unlocking the FD is always the hardest step.

do I need to short-circuit the Realtek chip on my laptop?
what if the chip does not exist on my computer?
need to make it work?
Thank you

The pinmod (HDA_SDO) is one of the possible ways/methods. It is done on the audio chip in general (doesn’t have to be Realtek). All the instructions are in the guide.

@Exa. I received your PM but am not able to respond directly. I am not sure that I can be of much help to you. I only did this once and it was almost 2 years ago. I suggest you go back to my post that you mentioned and pay close attention to the advice that was given by to me by plutomaniac before I began. Read over the summary of my experience which may help you in your journey and then follow all the steps in the procedure exactly as applicable to your system.
To answer some of your specific questions:
It seems as though you haven’t been able to unlock the firmware. Until you can do that and dump the SPI/BIOS image, you can not proceed with the rest of the steps.
I was able to unlock read/write access to the firmware using the keyboard as described in my post. This may or may not work for you and you may have to find another method.
As you work through each step of the guide, if you have trouble understanding due to translation or if you have a specific question, post it and maybe someone can help you.
The bin file editor I used was HxD. There is a link in the guide where it is mentioned.

Okay. I’m giving up. thanks for your advices
Have a good day