N3150 laptop with Insyde H2O UEFI BIOS corrupted

I have a N3150 laptop with Insyde H2O UEFI BIOS. The BIOS is corrupted a few months ago. I am not sure if it can be fixed. I asked the manufactor to send me the BIOS of this model. But they send me a BIOS file which can only updated on Windows. I unzipped the BIOS file and found it has two bin files named isflash.bin which is 8853KB and outimage.bin which is 8192KB. But the BIOS chip is W25Q64BVSIG or W25Q64FVSIG, not sure whether these two BIOS chip swapable or not. So one of the bin file is bigger than the BIOS chip. Any help to make it programmable by programmer?
The BIOS that manufactor sends me linked below.
http://www.filedropper.com/2216bios

I have accidentally broken the eDP display. So if it is possible, pls provide a HDMI display as primary output BIOS alongside. So I can change BIOS settings like bootable devices and boot priority with HDMI monitor.

Does this board have both the chips you mentioned, or only one? If only one, no need to mention another, since it’s not there (funnily asking, since you said “this chip, or that chip”)

For FV if using CH341A software, use 1.30 or 1.34 and choose ID BV Without looking at the files you uploaded, generally outimage.bin is something someone just ran through Intel FITc program, and isflash would be the same but has other stuff in it that needs removed first.

When you are fixing these boards/BIOS, you should always dump the current chip contents, and use that to gather board specific details from first (serial, UUID, LAN MAC ID etc), then put this into new file before you program back in.
If you do not do this, you are the BIOS tech repair guy I yell at weekly for fixing someones BIOS incorrectly and have to fix all the time for other people

Do it properly, not quickly!

Dump this boards BIOS and upload for me, I will fix a BIOS for you

* Edit, if you cannot use HDMI now, then it’s probably broken, or whichever card is connected to it is not working.
HDMI generally works once something is connected to it, no matter what the BIOS is set on, however since you maybe have broken BIOS now this could be problem too.

I think the w25q64bv chip is on board. I do not have the dump, if I do I won’t be asking here, I will directly flash the dump BIOS. As for the HDMI, most of the laptop has no signal until OS boot up. So you cannot see the BIOS menu or choose boot device using HDMI monitor. I do not mean it is not usable with HDMI, you misunderstood me again.

When I mention please give me the BIOS dump, I mean for you to connect your programmer to the chip on the board and read current chip contents, save that and send to me.
This is a BIOS dump, this is what you then use as a base source to fix the BIOS, not stock BIOS as you’ve linked above, otherwise you loose the board specific details as mentioned

What you now mention about HDMI, simply means usually, the onboard vBIOS and or GOP needs updated within the BIOS.

It is OK to lose board specific details. I already erased the BIOS chip.

Yes, those are only important for RMA purposes sometimes, and sometimes loss of those can cause windows activation to always fail (plus if you flash in stock BIOS only, it may not contain a key either)
Sometimes loss of original NVRAM can cause issues, but it’s random on that one. LAN MAC ID is really the only super important thing here.

Sounds like you need to slow down, as I’ve mentioned, always dump all BIOS chips, even if you plan to remove and replace them (For whatever reason, it’s hard to kill a BIOS chip, so usually = not dead)
This way, if needed, later you can go back into this dump and gather info to fix the BIOS once running again

I tried to flash the outimage.bin a few months ago. I erased and checked blank before flashing, so no chip BIOS dump now. I thoght it as a straight forward process. All happens too fast I think.

P.S.
This N3150 laptop motherboard has a Winbond 25x40clsig SPI chip.