N56VZ Overheating Problem 92degree+++

Hi I have N56VZ, and it is use GT650M & HD4000
I dont know why,last days, my sensors shows GPU heat is 92 degree. But this is not correct,because I only watch movie with Madvr and NVIDIA CUVID, at the begining it shows 45degree, 3 seconds later ,when I was opening the media player, it shows 92degree,and after that GT650M core clocks throotle 405mhz ,from 850. and thats why I wanted to do modding my BIOS.
what can I do?
I opened my notebook,I seperated the heatsink,changed the thermal paste, but nothing .
I can not use my computer,I wanted to use modding bios,and close to HD4000,but everyone says: If you do that, you will see black screen.
Please help me my friends.

@ omryildirim:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

You will probably not be able to solve your GPU heat problem by a BIOS modification.
My suggestion is to ask the merchant, where you bought your notebook, or the manufacturer ASUS for help.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Do not disable the Intel HD card as the screen is connected to it directly at almost all dual graphics configurations. This cannot happen in some days, it must have been happening for quite some time now.

Number one suspect is old thermal paste, did you reapply it correctly (remove the old completely, cleaning the chip and applying a small quantity)? Also, are the heatsinks/exhausts clean of dust and dirt?

If it was vBIOS-related it would always happen (not “lately”) and also affect other people which would mean an updated BIOS from Asus. If you have the latest one (v217) I don’t think the problem is there.

I also think that to the computer to be able to clean up dust and improve heat dissipation, bios update, unless otherwise specified thermal cooling will help, but I think in general it does not exist.