Need advice on Intel's latest RST drivers

No, it doesn’t.
Please let us know,
a) which sort of problem you have and
b) what this problem has to do with the title of the thread.

My computer seems to be more sluggish after i installed the drivers / files that i listed a few posts back . All i wanted to know is , does my system have the correct or most recommend products installed regarding the chipset and SATA ACHI stuff ?

It appears i don’t need the chipset version 10.1.1.8 from what you mentioned in a previous post , what version should my system have and that would be completely adequate without installing something completely redundant like version 10.1.1.8 seems to be ?

Thank you

Within your previous posts I just found 2 drivers/INF files packages, which you have recently installed:
1. the Intel RST(e) driver v12.9.4.1000 WHQL (which is latest available Intel AHCI driver for your Intel 6-Series system) and
2. some Intel Chipset Device INF files (which don’t have a real function except telling the OS, that for the related device no driver is required, and giving the device an Intel name).
That is why I doubt, that your problems have anything to do with these 2 drivers/INF files.

The version of the Set doesn’t matter, but the way you install it. If you run the installer with the additional command "-overall", you will get a lot of absulutely unneeded or even unusual INF files installed.
I personally do not care about the Intel Chipset Device INF files and have never run the installer of any Intel Chipset Device Software. When the Devce Manager should show me a yellow "missing driver" sign for an Intel device, I do a right click onto it, choose the options "Update driver software" > "Browse my computer", hit the "Browse" button, navigate to the folder, which contains the already extracted Intel Chipset Device INF files, which are suitable for my special system. Then the OS will find the correct INF file itself, install it and theyellow mark has gone.
Since the Intel 6-Series Chipsets are not really new, you can use any Intel Chipset Device INF Files Set, which has been released by Intel within the last 4 years. For your 6-Series Chipset you will probably only need the "Cougar Point" files.
If you want to do it the same way, you can download the attached package, which contains just the 5 "Cougar Point" INF files, which I have extracted from the Intel Chipset Device Software Set v9.4.2.1020 WHQL. Just unzip the package, store the related folder somewhere and use it, whenever the Device Manager will show you a "missing driver" message.

Good luck!

Intel Cougar Point INF Files for Win7-10 extracted from v9.4.2.1020 WHQL Set.rar (71 KB)

Thanks so much Fernando, thats the exact info i was looking for.

Run the Device Manager, expand the sections “IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers” and - if applicable - “Storage Controllers”. Then right click onto the listed Intel SATA AHCI Controller resp. Intel SATA RAID Controller and choose the options “Update Driver Software” > “Browse my Computer…” > “Let me pick…” and navigate to the Intel RST(e) driver you want to get installed (here: v12.9.4.1000) > OK.
After the next reboot the driver will be used by the related Intel SATA AHCI/RAID Controller.

I am not seeing the Intel rapid storage technology driver anymore in control panel even though i have driver 12.9.4.1000 installed , any ideas as to why?

The Contol Panel does not list “pure” drivers, but just complete Software packages inclusive installer.