Need assistance with a BIOS chip

Can someone please assist in identifying this BIOS chip? Bricked the laptop, not sure which programmer/software to pick for this specific chip.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

TL866 or CH341A should be able to handle it.

Thank you. To confirm, this tool should work?

My intent is to clip on the SOP8 right onto the chip to flash it. Any specific utilities i should be using to execute the flash?

Also, cant seem to find any info on this chip. Does anyone know if this is a 1.8V or 3.3V chip?

There’s a search box on the forum… but you can’t use it, it seems, why… too much trouble???

[GUIDE] The Beginners Guide to Using a CH341A SPI Programmer/Flasher (With Pictures!) - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[GUIDE] Flash BIOS with CH341A programmer - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] Using CH341A-based programmer to flash SPI EEPROM - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Give us break will you… do have any capabilities to use a computer at all??? Do you know what a web search engine at least? Unbelievable…

25B127DSIG

There’s a search box on the forum… but you can’t use it, it seems, why… too much trouble???

I was seeking a recommendation based on experience. There is a lot of information to absorb on this forum.

Give us break will you… do have any capabilities to use a computer at all??? Do you know what a web search engine at least? Unbelievable…

When I googled the PNs earlier, i was not getting the results your link did. Maybe i mistyped it. My fault. Not sure if you’re having a bad day, but i don’t see why we cant remain civil about this. I’m not an expert in this.

Then read and read a lot, because this is no task for an inexperienced user and you won’t get it done at 1rst tryouts.
Be warned that the main issues with these cheap CH341 devices are the clip itself, its poor quality product and tough to get a grip connection to the IC. that leads to no IC identification.
Thats it, the rest its all in the forum, good luck with it.

Thank you. Ill keep reading. Found a post by someone who dealt with this exact chip.