Need Help - Flashing Manufacturer BIOS, EC and ME Tongfang Barebone Notebooks

Hello for everyone, I’m new here.

Approximately 5 moths ago I bought one of Tongfang Branded Notebook which name is Monster in here. (Like XMG, Aftershock, Eluktronics)

Model Code: GM5MP0Y (XMG NEO-15 2020 // Eluktronics Max-15// Monster Tulpar T5 V21.1.2 etc.)
Intel 10th Gen 10875H and RTX2060 combination.
Windows 10 Pro 20H2

I want to update my BIOS, EC and ME for some issues about my lap. But I don’t know how I can do. And also don’t know how to backup my current BIOS and EC.

Want to explain my problems first

I updated windows drivers, re-install OS and all the things but for some reason something using my battery. Meanwhile I get about 4h in light use just web browsing and docs no youtube or video playback. If whatch videos and little bit more it gets 2hr. I have about 10W discharge on idle (with wifi on, screen on half brightness, only HWiNFO running). If I do little things like opening explorer or opening program like chrome, battery discharge peaks up to 16-20W and may be more. After a while it drops 10-11W again. The package C8 residency is more than 55% on idle. (It is 0% if I do anything other than idling but I assume that’s how it should work.) *same as reddit user and icrease a bit like %8-10 sometimes.a

Using on half screen brightness always. Tried Cleanboot. Unplugged all peripherals. Powercfg -energy report errors same as reddit user.
Tried swichable graphic setting to iGPU and nothing changed. Actually MsHybrid working well. When I checked dGPU usage from HWInfo on idle and light tasks, it shows 0% usage.

**But I found something strange on powercfg sleepstudy report. The thing which name is Unknown [NONE] appears and using my battery while on battery power. And It just appears only battery mode, disappears while using on wall plugged. It’s not using anything like screen, cpu, gpu, just using the raw power. And it uses around 18000 - 25000Mw battery and sometimes more. Im’a graphic designer and using Adobe creative cloud programs like photoshop, illustrator etc. When I saw photoshop battery usage on same sleepstudy report it only uses around 5000Mw and little more.
Also I have some input lag issues about my keyboard.

One of XMG user on reddit facing same issues more or less like me
reddit.com/r/XMG_gg/comments/m0gp0v/xmg_fusion_15_lower_battery_life_than_expected/

CSME Version Detection Tool shows
This system is vulnerable.
Engine: Intel Converged Security and Management Engine
Ver: 14.0.37.1165

For those reasons, I contacted with the manufacturer and they sent me BIOS and EC files.
They sent bunch of files for EC, BIOS and ME(I guess have some files in BIOESandME folder) and they didn’t tell anything about how to flash all of them.
Now I’m on N.1.06 BIOS and 1.07 EC.
I don’t know how to flash this files. And as I said before They did not send any installation guide and tell anything. When I asked they said " It’s on your own risk. If you want you can send us or you can come to our customer care center for update your laptop for free." In my city they don’t have customer care center, If I send them for only this updates may be It can take 1 weeks and more. And it will definitely affect my workflow.

You can find the screenshots in the attachment

You can access the BIOS-EC-EM files sent by the manufacturer from the link.
www37.zippyshare.com/v/06w7T3u8/file.html

Thanks

Energy.png

SleepstudyBattery.png

SleepstudyPlugin.png

Does anyone knows?

I have a similar issue
Do you still have the Bios and Ec files?