[Need Help] How to Extract an Acer BIOS?

dear frinds

how can extract this file ??

plz hep

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the “BIOS Modding Guides and Problems” Sub-Forum and thread title customized

BIOS_Acer_1.10_A_A.zip (2.21 MB)

@shh-phd
Here is a video, which shows how to get the real BIOS file extracted from an Acer *.exe package: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwgIBjsqBIM

Hi
thanks for your attention
Yes, I have seen this video before
But if you open the file I uploaded once
You will notice that my file is different from the file shown in the video

@shh-phd :
The exact name of the file doesn’t matter. Have you tried to open the file named T10V110M.exe?
After having unzipped the file named BIOS_110.exe by using a tool like 7-Zip you will get a new folder named T10V110, which contains 2 files (named F.bat and T10V110M.exe). After having tried to open the file named T10V110M.exe on your Acer laptop, its content should be extracted into your usually hidden personal TEMP folder with the path C:\User<UserName>\AppData\Local\Temp (look at the date and size of all folders and files inside the “Temp” folder!).
To get access to your personal “AppData” subfolder, you have to login as Admin and to activate the Windows Explorer Option “Show hidden folders and files”! You can undo the related setting once you have saved/copied the BIOS file.

dear @Fernando

i do not have acer laptop i checked Temp folder also

by the way thankyou dear

Unpack until you get the file T10V110M.exe, then use AMI_UCP_Extract on this file.

dear

do you have the link of AMI_UCP_Extract ??

Look >here<.

Of course I do. It’s on the first result- page for my search engine, I wonder why you wrote a complete post instead of searching yourself, it’d have been a lot less work!

Need downgrading bios predator phn16-71 please help to edit the ini because i cannot extract the bios file idk why i cannot upload the file because im new users
Product Support - Predator PHN16-71 | Acer Australia
this is the link

@scscscscw
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
To make it easier for you to find a solution, I have moved your request into this already existing thread.
By the way - files with the extension *.ini can be read and modified by any Windows Editor (e.g. notepad.exe).
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

yeah but i cannot extract the bios file so i cannot find the platform .ini and also i already search on the temp but the result is the same

already try using notepad but eventually my notepad crashed because of that haha

Take the exe from the zip (for example ZGRJ_115.exe for the first in the list), then use Insyde_IFD_Extract. It will crash, but in the folder mentioned in the error message you’ll find a 7z file that can be opened with 7z.

This update doesn’t contain a complete firmware image!

i dont find the insyde ifd extract

That’s weird! Tried 3 search engines and the developers repo is always the first hit?

i already search it and it shows uefi extractor and its 2015 i even cannot extract it

can you help me to mod it to version 10 or 9 phn16-71 predator