[Need Help] Phoenix Securecode Technology Bios Modification

hi im leo037 i need help with a bios from a laptop. I need a software other than this = Phoenix BIOS Editor 2.2.1.3 why when loading a bin it throws me an error sign

subir 01.png

but if I open it with this softwareE =

subir02.png

subir03.png

I need to remove only the start lock screen from this binary ,but I have these files that I can extract and locate the module with the lock screen

SUBIR04.png

, the problem is that I don’t know what to delete. that’s why I was looking for a software similar to Phoenix BIOS Editor 2.2.1.3. please i need help.

@leo037 :
Have you already tried to use andyp’s Phoenixtool? >Here< is a link to the related thread.

hi to everyone i need hep i have a bios from motherboard EXO The issue that when I edit and remove two modules the machine does not turn on or if I modify a lowercase letter for an uppercase it does not turn on , Someone will have the correct software to be able to work this bios or will know the reason why when making a minimal modification the netbook does not turn on please help me , I will wait for some help thank you all

info additional=
*this setup bios its a "Phoenix Securecore tecnnology"
i try with uefitool or mmtol ((( but every time I use those software to make modifications, the minimum that the equipment does does not turn on))
the bios version from this .bin its ((( 1.02EXO ))).
BIOS ID=GCBSW10A.18A.0018.2016.1005.1003

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the better matching “BIOS Modding” Sub-Forum and thread title customized

hi to everyone i have a problema with a bios from PHOENIX SECURECORE TECHNOLOGY i tried edit but i will be invaild and unable to boot after modifying the bios from this machine “EXO”. please i need help i traid to lead the tutirial in this post but the code “$” change. this bios is not insyde is a phoenix securecore technology.

i read this tutorial but :frowning:
[guide]unlock Insyde H2O UEFI(BIOS) which has checksum

Hello.
What are you trying to achieve by modifying the BIOS?

i try modify modify an uppercase for a lowercase or lowercase for a capital letter but the netbook does not turn on, does the modification that you make.

Edit: Anything modification in the bios and the computer does not turn on.

Edit by Fernando: Double post removed and other posts merged (to save space and for better readability)

hi bro , ou can help me with my problem , i have a bios i try to modify a letter for another and the machine its not runing on its a bios from EXO but i think its protected against modification. you have a idea with my problem ? please help me bro .
i need to know how to modify this bios , step by step please bro.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r3l5turv2…X25U64.BIN/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r3l5turv20vkqbw/EXO_MX25U64.BIN/file

Hello.
AFAIK, Phoenix BIOS has NEVER had this kind of protection. Tell me what exactly you want being modified and I’ll do it for you.

hi bro, thanks to your responding i need modify this bios in this link i upload the binary file from EXO=

in this link attached the bios=

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r3l5turv2…X25U64.BIN/file

info= phoenix securecore technology setup.
BIOS ID=GCBSW10A.18A0018.2016.1005.1003
Bios version= 1.02EXO

the issue is the following when I extract a module from that bios and edit it with “hxd” and change a capital letter to a lower case the machine does not turn on although it seems hard to believe. I believe that it is protected against any modification, that is, when modifying something minimal, for example a letter, and when the machine is turned on it does not turn on.

If you have an idea of ​​what happens because when you modify a minimum letter the machine does not turn on, that would be great and you could explain to me in detail why the problem is. and how to solve it please bro

@leo037
Please, test this one: GCBSW10A.zip.
Find modified .BIN file in archive a link is given to.

more later in the night try with the file thanks so much. if work please you teach me , if it works, show me what prevented me from making any changes to that bios because the machine did not turn on , please bro

My answer is not entirely relevant, but I recently encountered the same error. And I read in one post that this error will not appear if you run the program as an administrator! do not thank me)