[NEED HELP] Razer Blade 13 Flashing modded BIOS does not unlock options

Hello guys.

I am trying to modify the BIOS on the Razer Blade 13 RZ09-03102 (version 1.04).

With the CH341A programmer I was able to get a clean dump, which I then proceed to modify with AMIBCP (v5.02.0034) following this guide: GitHub - stonevil/Razer_Blade_Advanced_early_2019_Hackintosh: Razer Blade Advanced early 2019 Hackintosh. Guide and EFI

I was able to flash the modified BIOS with the CH341A programmer correctly and was even able to change values on the Main tab such as BIOS version, etc.

However the options that I unlocked by setting USER as access value are not showing up and I do not understand why.

Here you can find a copy of the original BIOS and the one that I modified: BIOS – Google Drive

If anyone had similar experiences or know a better solution to modify the BIOS file please let me know.

Turns out that AMIBCP does not work well with this laptop.
However, I managed to successfully modify the BIOS by using this fantastic tool: Aptio V UEFI Editor (AMIBCP alternative).

You simply need to follow the instructions on the Github page and then unsuppress all the options you want to unlock.

For the flashing I used a CH341A 1.7 with configurable voltage bought on Aliexpress and AsProgrammer.

Here is also my hackintosh repo where I uploaded the BIOS files with the changes needed to boot opencore properly: GitHub - postkevone/razer-blade-stealth-13-oc: Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2020) RZ09-03102 OpenCore configuration.

Hope this helps others.