Need help regarding NVMe, will it run ?

Hello forums !

I bounced on this forums while searching for help regarding NVMe and I have a few questions as I am not sure if I read correctly and understand it, so I could use help from some one more advanced in the matter.
Fernando did create tutorial about modding older UEFI to boot NVMe SSD, quick plain and easy.

The question I have is: I want to have multiple OS’s not only 1 primary, to chose what OS I want, I use default Windows boot manager to chose what I want to boot. Now what I understand is if you want your NVMe ssd to boot and you have no other OS therefore UEFI cannot boot your ssd because it is lacking the nececery features. What is the matter when I have windows boot manager and have few other OS to choose from ?, Will I be able to boot NVMe SSD when the windows boot manager pops up? or will my motherboard still require the the modded UEFI to boot from NVMe ssd?- I think it only matters when you want the NVMe SSD to have your primary bootable OS, please correct me if I’m wrong

What motherboard do I have?: MSI z77 Mpower Link
What NVMe SSD I want? I’m thinking about : Plextor M8pe OR any other similar or better performance in the same price range

Also by inserting the SSD into PCI-e x16 how much will my ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 750TI suffer from performance loss? will there be any loss ?

So tell me if this what I have written makes sense, if not then maybe you could suggest me alternatives.

Thank you for time and suggestions.

@Kaksou :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

It depends on the location of the boot sector (Windows Boot Manager).
Although I am not 100% sure about it, I doubt, that you will be able to boot into the OS, which is on your NVMe SSD, if the boot sector is within another storage disk drive (outside the NVMe SSD).
If you want to use the OS, which is on the NVMe SSD, as main OS, I recommend to put the boot sector with the Guimode Partition Table onto the NVMe SSD.
Alternatively you can operate with more than 1 boot sector and switch between them by joining the "Boot Manager" (via F8, F11 or similar depending on your mainboard).

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!
Dieter (alias Fernando)