Need ME Firmware 12.0.0.1048 H_A_PRE + PMC Region

Hello friends. I flashed the bios and after that the motherboard does not start. Even on original dump. It hangs on the 13h post code, while there is no processor power. Before the first reboot, the power is on, the post codes run up to 13h, then reboot without powering the processor. CLK is present, post code 13h.
I think I had anti-rollback protection enabled or something like that. Now the version of ME is 1020, i probably need something newer, but for A stepping.
The platform is unusual, the PCH QP21 with the KUL engraving is installed, but experimentally I found that it only works on PRE-firmware for stepping A. outimage.zip (8.7 MB)

Again?

You’re not new here so i’m sure you have knowledge of the Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools (2-15)

Intel (CS)ME, (CS)TXE, (CS)SPS, GSC, PMC, PCHC, PHY & OROM Firmware Repositories - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

and all other threads related to…

its PRD, not PRE. Another platform

There is no such firmware in repos.

UPD It seems its just PCH lost contact with the board, probably when I was attaching a clip in order to download the firmware. I just resoldered PCH and everything works now.