Need to Flash Bios on an Acer Predator laptop

Hey, I got an Acer Predator Helios 600 and I need to flash my bios. I am on the latest BIOS version and i just want to flash and reinstall this same version again or maybe downgrade then upgrade again. But I can’t do that because opening the exe file doesn’t work and gives me an error that says “Bios file is not allowed to flash”. And I can’t extract the .exe file either to edit the platform ini file.

Here’s a link to my BIOS exe, if anyone can help please let me know.

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip?acerid=638312949252622841

help

Extract files are on Windows temp folder when executed.

Be warned that this is HIGH risk operation in modern bios and can lead to a death laptop.
Some updates have done significant FW modifications that cant be undone and the system will halt or be unstable.

EDIT: If im sure…? ok, ill do the job for you this time, here you go (link is up for 10m only.)
We dont support actions related to bans, do what you want with the files and no, i dont know any method for the “Safety” part.
Thats all from me regarding your request, you can wait for other users, good luck.

Are you sure? Because I tried going to the temp folder when I open the exe but I see nothing new there. Not sure if that’s because when I open the exe I just get that error instantly or what but it is not there.

Also, for the safety part I need to flash my bios because I got perm banned on a game. So do you have any other suggestions to flash the bios?

Thanks for the help! I didn’t mean to call you out or anything, like I said I couldn’t find anything in my tmp folder and it might be because I get that error when I open up the exe so. But thanks anyway.

bump

bump