newbie questio

Sorry, I am not an expert. I am just trying to tune my laptop as much as possible. I have a Dell XPS 9570. I have done a fresh Windows 10 installation and let Windows get the drivers itself. I changed the storage from RAID to AHCI in BIOS. The system is very stable but then I discovered this forum. My laptop has the following SSD KXG50ZNV1T02 NVMe TOSHIBA 1024GB. In the Device Manager I can see Parent Device: PCI\VEN_1179&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_00011179&REV_00\4&e4c05c&0&00E8. So I went and download "64bit OCZ NVMe driver v1.2.126.843 mod+signed by Fernando" and installed it after installing the certificated and by right clicking the inf file and choosing "Install". But apparently it is not used and still the Microsoft driver is used.
The chipset in my laptop is:
North Bridge Intel Coffee Lake-H IMC
South Bridge Intel Cannon Point CM246
What am I doing wrong?
In case this driver is not working, how can I uninstall it?

Thanks

@codrutp :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
What lets you think, that the NVMe Controller of your NVMe SSD is still using the generic MS in10 in-box NVMe driver?
Please check the “Driver Details” of the NVMe Controller by running the Device Manager, expanding the “Storage Controllers” section, doing a righ-click onto the listed NVMe Controller and choosing the options “Properties” > “Driver” > “Driver Details”.
What do you see?

A bad/wrong driver should be replaced by a hopefully better one, but not been deleted.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Here is the output from AIDA64 (I have just bought this useful utility):

Field Value
Device Properties
Driver Description KXG50ZNV1T02 NVMe TOSHIBA 1024GB
Driver Date 6/21/2006
Driver Version 10.0.17763.1
Driver Provider Microsoft
INF File disk.inf
INF Section disk_install.NT

Oops, sorry! It seems the right driver is used:

Driver Provider: Toshiba
Driver Date: 5/13/2016
Driver Version: 1.2.126.843
Digital Signer: Win-RAID CA

Thanks for letting me know how to check this!