No mouse or keyboard in the Windows 7 installation

Hello.
I have a B450m DS3H V2 and I am trying to install Windows 7 since yesterday without success. I tried Ez Asus, the Gigabyte tool and MSI’s no worked.
Is there any way to be able to install Windows 7 with the motherboard I have?
Well, I hope your help. Thank you very much in advance.
All the best.

tried to achieve the same with the asrock win7 usb patcher tool for am4.
the trick was to format the usb properly first to “fat32”, i used easeUS for it; afterwards it would properly patch the usb stick for a windows7 image with usb-drivers added for installation when ps/2 mouse/keyboard missing;
good luck.

if you have gigabyte motherboaRD,

would use this tool here first,

best of luck.

While the B450M DS3H V2 motherboard is compatible with Windows 7, installing the operating system on newer hardware can sometimes be challenging due to the lack of driver support. Here are some potential solutions:

1. Enable legacy boot mode in your BIOS. This may allow you to install Windows 7 by bypassing compatibility issues with UEFI mode.
  2. Try using a different installation media. If you are using a USB drive, try burning a DVD instead. Alternatively, try a different USB drive or reformat the current drive.
  3. Manually install the necessary drivers during the installation process. This can be done by providing the drivers on a separate USB drive during the Windows 7 installation process.

Keep in mind that Microsoft has ended mainstream support for Windows 7, so it is recommended to upgrade to a newer operating system for better security and ongoing support.
Source : 3D modeling services

Thank you so much @riku @wikiamjames

I already managed to install Windows 7, what I do not know how to do is to start in UEFI mode without having enabled CMS mode. Is there any way?
All the best.

@Virus dont know what you want to achieve, to install in UEFI mode or in Legacy, but i think CSM is needed for both, if i am not mistaken.
If you motherboard has no CSM option visible, it could be hidden, there seem to be programs that enable one to see those options; but i try to buy next motherboard with CSM option already onboard.
May i ask why you want to disable CSM and install Win7 in UEFI at the same time?