Not Sure How To Create ASUS TUF F15 FX506HEB Bios Mod

Ello I have a FX506HEB and the latest BIOS v313. I want to unlock all hidden bios options.
I’m new to bios modding. I followed this guide OverPowered TONGFANG CyberPower Machrevo MACHENIKE - Unlocked BIOS Guide W/ Files but found this guide seems not suitable to my bios (maybe). The hidden list is not similar.

I have disabled BIOS Lock(0x1C) and flashed my mod rom(I changed all hidden options (@00138460) to 00 and set Access to USER), but hidden options still not appear.

FPTW 15.0 r15 Dump and What I have done(record.txt): 11 MB folder on MEGA

Thanks everyone for help!

[TOOL] UEFI Editor - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

EDIT: Not my tool or development, neither i have such laptop model, any issues regarding the tool usage, should be asked in the linked tool thread.

Hi. This is how it looks like. Should I change the Access Level to 01, which is the value of visible options?

UPDATE: I checked again, and found I have Access Level 09 and 29 in regular visible option tab, and they are visible in vanilla bios.
So I’m not sure if it’s about the Access Level.

UPDATE2: Before I change the Access Level using AMIBCP, it’s already 01.
I think it’s because the hex editing part.

Update: A kind person sent a mod to me. Closing the thread.

Update2: I’ve figured out how to properly create a working mod. Thanks for the help.