nvidia geforce 150 mx

hello I have a xiaomi air 13.3 of 2017 i5 7200u with windows 8.1 which I prefer to 10. I regularly update Imei firmware and drivers. I also update the Nvidia drivers of the geforce 150 mx, and I noticed that the latest drivers 436.48 don’t take them because it says they are not compatible with the installed operating system. I wonder, does it depend on a check on kaby lake or on Imei updates? Is there a way to work around it?

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized

@berem :
It seems to me, that the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers only support Windows 10 and not older Operating Systems.
Accidentally I am currently using the exactly same notebook model as you and had no problem to get the NVIDIA display driver v26.21.14.3648 properly installed and working while running the latest Win10 version. Look here:

GeForce MX150 driver v436.48.png

hello
so you believe it is for the win 8.1 operating system. let’s see if I convince myself to switch to win 10.

I have been running on windows 7. it says they are not compatible with the installed operating system. I think it is an issue of operating system. Upgrade it to Windows 10 or 11 for better.