These drivers were modified by me! I’m not taking any responsability regarding their stability or compatibility!
Only install them if you know what are you doing! If you are ready to install them, please follow my instructions step by step!
I made this driver in order to install Windows 8.1 onto my laptop with a Kaby Lake cpu inside. As you might know Intel removed/discontinued all drivers regarding older then Windows 10. Meaning: if you want to use Windows 8.1 or 7 you wont be able to install the drivers, resulting in poor display quality as well as no brightness control if using a laptop. In theory these drivers should work on both 8 and 7, but given the fact, that I barely managed to get Windows 8.1 drivers for WIFI and such, I haven’t tryed it on older OSes. Feel free to try it out.
Currently supported GPUs:
HD510, HD515, HD520, HD530, HD535, HD620, HD630, HD P530, IRIS 540, IRIS 550, IRIS 555, IRIS P555, PRO 580, PRO P580, UHD 620
[HD620/UHD620][18.104.22.16878][May 26, 2017] Link
1. Make sure you downloaded and extracted the archive to a folder you can easily acces.
2. Before you can install the driver you must install the certificate in order to make Windows think, that these are safe to install. Otherwise you will get an error.
2.1. Open the folder “certificate” and run the “INSTALL.bat” file as administrator. If you are unsure if it is safe to launch my script, you can always check it’s content with notepad. Make sure that you get Certificate installed succesfully message at the end of the script. Otherwise you might fail the installation of the driver later on!
3. Go back one level and open the folder “win64_154519.4678” and launch the “Setup.exe” as administrator. Follow the on-screen steps of the setup to install your driver. In theory everything should work by now.
4. At the end of the setup, it will ask you to reboot your machine. Click on “yes” then “finish”.
5. You should have the driver installed. You can check it in the Device Manager.
Note: All uploaded files are packed with the tool WinRAR v5.xx and have to be unzipped with WinRAR 5.xx or 7-ZIP before being usable.
Note2: These drivers are not considered supported by anyone! If it doesn’t work for you, feel free to share your experience, but do not blame me for it! Thank you!