[OFFER] Asrock 990 Extreme 3 NVME support bios at boot on Pcie slot - BIOS MOD

Hi everyone, last night I finished my hard work to insert the DXE module in the bios of my motherboard Asrock 990 Extreme 3 in the bios P1.90
To do this job I used UEFI tool.
Instructions:
-copy the bios file to flash on a USB stick from Windows 10
-reboot and enter the bios with the Del key
- access Instant Flash will automatically find the new bios packaged by me 990NVME.90 and continue with the flash
-perfect! you will find in the list of hdd the PATA controller this indicates that your flash is perfect! NVME is seen as PATA.
-insert as the first PATA boot disk if you have to do a new windows installation or if you have an NVME SSD already cloned by an ssd or hdd select Window Boot Manager.
- disable Secure Boot and Boot Safe Guard your NVME is totally UEFI

HAVE A GOOD TIME!

i have tested with Silicon Power NVME PCie Gen 3 x 4 M.2 2280 SSD support NVMe 1.3 - 512Gb with M.2 key-m Pcie 4x/16x Adapter

[For DOWNLOAD see attachment file 990NVME.zip]

enjoy

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized/shortened

990NVME.zip (2.64 MB)

@silvo - Thanks for sharing your BIOS, mod info and flashing/usage experience for others, but the file you intended to attach is missing

ok uploaded now! thanx!

Hello. Thanks for the file. Works, MB can see the drive (Plextor 256GB AIC PCIe NVMe M9PY Plus) but not bootable. How to properly set UEFI to make it bootable? My MB is ASRock 990FX Extreme 3, AMD FX-8370 CPU.

@tyson302

See the guide: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

POINT#4 Installation of the OS onto the NVMe SSD

Helo Silvo good day to you…

I have a Asrock 990FX Extreme4 but it does not boot the PCI Express card with Nvme Samsung evo 970 250 GB SSD installed on it, it sees it in the bios but can not install windows on it.

Any help wil be grately appreciated so please can you possibly do the same for Asrock 990FX Extreme4 and help me out? I have uploaded the windows file latest bios because I do not know how else to update the bios

can do a small PayPal donation.

Kind regards,
Michel

990FX Extreme4(2.70)WIN.zip (2.89 MB)