[Offer] ASUS P8Z77-V LX NVMe modded BIOS Ver 2501

NVMe modded 2501 version of ASUS P8Z77-V LX BIOS

P8Z77VLX^2501.zip (4.22 MB)

1 Like

Hello. Thank you very much for sharing the file. Everything works on the P8Z77-V LX2 board and my new NMVe drive started with Windows 10 2004.

Thank you for your mod bios file, after I flash this file, can install Windows OS in NVME drive but after install finished my PC cannot boot, Please tell me how to more setting config in bios?

Thank you.

I get this error when updating "error verify security"

@ogris

Normal error…Asus Bios protection, i suggest u read the ASUS section on this guide

How can I know if it has worked? I have followed the guide but the bios does not detect it

Have you used this P8Z77-V LX bios on P8Z77-V LX2 without issues? Is the bios showing the correct board name, or it shows P8Z77-V LX?

Thanks!

Dont use or crossflash different mboard bios versions…u may get a surprise or just go for it!!!

Each model after mod if done correctly will always show the correct name for it, as the origin bios, no mod issue/feature related.

hola,para p8z77vlx2.gracias

Hi @RAWEast
Would it be possible for you to make a NVME modded bios for P8Z77-V LX2 board? or should this one work on the LX2 version of the board?

I don’t have access to a windows machine and all the guides and tools needed for this seem to be made for windows.

If it helps, here is the link for the newest official bios by asus https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/P8Z77-V_LX2/P8Z77-V-LX2-ASUS-2501.zip?model=p8z77v_lx2

Thanks,
Janne