"To flash the chip BIOS on the programmer" I’ve never used flashback

Changelog update
Divice
BT AND WIFI ADAPTER OFF
Intel RST(e)
OROM IRST RAID for SATA - 13.1.0.2126
OROM IRSTe RAID for SATA - 5.5.5.1005
EFI IRST RAID for SATA - 13.1.0.2126
EFI Clover Team NVME Driver present."NvmExpressDxe_4 Updated"Intel 760p NVMe all ok start
LAN Intel and Realtek
OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.16
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.27
OROM Realtek Boot Agent GE - 2.67
EFI Realtek UNDI - 2.052
Marvell SATA
OROM Marvell 88SE9128 - 1.1.0.1002 Bios old version 1.0.0.1038
EFI Marvell SATA AHCI - 1.1.0.1029

1.MS-DOS flash Force update Bios marvell to run go.bat -b from package firmware 2.3.0.1007 on statio-drivers
2. After successful firmware, reboot CTRL+ALT+DEL and the update process begins and the PC shuts down and turns on again
3. Good now you have a new bios marvell v1.1.0.1002 Bios

Update Intel CPU MicroCode
IvyBridge-E CPUID 306E4 - 42E (2019)
SandyBridge-E CPUID 0206D7 - 714
SandyBridge-E CPUID 0206D6 - 61A
Intel ME GBE
0.15 gbe Patch Intel utility
v8.1.70.1590 me Updated Clean region Configuration fix
Need to change FD44Editor "Coderush developer thank you"
Primary card MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 default Change to your
System UUID 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Change to your
Motherboard S/N 000000000000000 Change to your

EDIT by Fernando: Title slightly customized (now matching the other offers)

P9X79D.zip (4.99 MB)

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

anything different about this bios compared to the one posted on the google drive asus ROG forum link about a year back?

It’s my mod it was nowhere else was

Hi,
Could you please tell how modified 4802 worked on your P9X79 Deluxe?
Hope I can boot from Samsung 970 installed on my P9X79 Deluxe

I can’t get it so install. I installed the asus 4801 bios fine using ez flash 2. But my bios says that this file is not a .CAP file.

@savagepagan - You are correct, this is a .rom file with incorrect extension (BIOS already removed from capsule, so no .cap)

Here I put back inside capsule - https://www.sendspace.com/file/hlz4i3

Hi, Perfectly works on my pc I too will soon buy NvME disk and I will test it. I think the problems with the download should not be like

I have one ES CPU which shows E5 1650 in CPU Z, now use bios 4104 which can support this CPU, can your bios support my ES CPU. Thank you very much for great support.

Hi officially, this processor is supported by from the bios version. 4502 and higher

Thanks a lot for your reply, this CPU was not a normal CPU, it’s ES(engineer sample), I get some infomation from some BBS that new vesion bios can't support ES CPU,would you support to check it, thank you very much.

@Wang_Yunfeng - please add your CPU’s CPUID so @TumKo can better try to check it out.

Hello!
Can you please tell me if I can write this file to the BIOS chip without fixing anything? Since I do not quite understand the intricacies of changes in the BIN file.
Thanks in advance for your reply!

@alex_tech - You can flash it by USB Flashback without making changes, but if you use programmer or FPT then you must edit it as mentioned to put back in your specific system details.

Hello, is it still relevant ?

How to know this information to change them in the BIOS ?

Primary card MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 default Change to your
System UUID 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Change to your
Motherboard S/N 000000000000000 Change to your

?

Which software to use to have this informations ?

Best regard

edit :

I find with CMD command line :

wmic csproduct get "UUID" my UUID but is to long…

And my primary MACADDRESS with :

wmic nic get "MACAddress"

and the serial for my MotherBoard with Samsung Magician ^^

but really, my prb is the UUID… to long for write in FD44Editor :-/

@waker - send me a backup of your BIOS, I will get you the proper info for FD44 if you are unsure.
Primary Mac you change via UEFITool extract GbE, edit with your MAC or via hex edit on entire file, MAC usually at 1000 sometimes 2000 as well.

UUID is 20 digits/10 bytes, remove any - between digits.

All ok for me !

I use MMtool for insert this 3 files : Nvme, NvmeSmm, NvmeInt13 in CLEAN BIOS 4701 P9X79 Deluxe. (BIOS 4801 is BETA, i prefer the 4701)

From X79-Deluxe BIOS 4805 released in 2016/03/02

I use BIOS FLASHBACK , and now i have Windows 1809 Pro on my A1000 NVMe !

I will take the 970 Pro 500GB !

Perfect and very easy method with MMTOOL !

I use this :

www.startech.com/Cards-Adapters/HDD-Cont…rd~PEXM2SAT32N1

and this is bench of my Kingston A1000 :slight_smile:

https://i.imgur.com/HKkXiSi.png

The methode :

www.overclock.net/forum/6-intel-motherbo…el-chipset.html

I offer this Fantastic BIOS with NVMe on PCI 3.0 x4 possible for ASUS P9X79 DELUXE, unzip file an copy it in USBkey format FAT32 and use BUTTON FLASHBACK

P9X79D.zip (4.8 MB)

Great you figured all out @waker - better method to use single inserted file NvmExpressDxe_4.ffs

Yes I see this method. Thks a lot for all .

Hello!
I made up my mind and programmed the BIOS from my P9X79 Deluxe motherboard, firmware from TumKo. Thank you for the work done!
After programming, reset all BIOS settings.
In the SATA mode of operation, I set the AHCI mode, since I saw that I did not recommend installing RAID. Four 256 Gb disks (MZVLW256HEHP-0000) are installed through the adapter into the first PCIe slot (closer to the processor). Dell Ultra-Speed ​​Drive Quad PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD x16 Card Up to 4TB Capacity 9GB / s (DP / N 06N9RH) adapter. When you turn on the computer to install Windows, the installer identified one of the four disks installed in the adapter. I installed Windows Pro x64 on it. The system identified the controller NVM Express Controller, in the disk devices one SSD drive was visible. Installed the Samsung NVM Express Controller driver. The disk in the system remained alone. In the computer management in the disk management section you can see one disk.
Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong and how can I configure the system to work properly?
If you need a photo or whatever additional information I will provide with great pleasure.
In my country, I can not find any information about this adapter and drivers for it.
Just forgot to describe your system at the moment:
MB: ASUS P9X79 DELUXE BIOS 4801 MOD, CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 GHz, Memory: DDR3 PC12800 32 GB, Disk Drives: Intel 520 SSDSC2CW120A310 , 2 x Seagate 3 TB, Graphics: QUADRO K5000 , OS: Win7 x64

After installing the expansion card, I want to change to WIN 10 Pro x64.

Grateful for the help!

Hello!
I understood the problem of inoperability.
The board that I have, so to speak, is an adapter for m.2 and a connection to a PCIe slot.
In order for the motherboard to see all SSD disks through the adapter, you need the support of "Bifurcation Control". This is a separation of PCIe x16 into 4 channels on 4 lines. Then it turns out that each channel will work as a separate PCIe channel. And after such a separation, four independent disks will appear in the system, with which you can then do anything you want.
If anyone can help with the channelization of one PCIe slot for an adapter card with four disks, I will be very grateful and grateful.
The asus hyper m.2 adapter works and performs the same function, and the same separation feature is also required for its operation.
I have never been involved in programming and do not understand how it can be redone, I think that it will come in handy for many and will help in solving a similar problem.

Здравствуйте!
Я понял проблему неработоспособности.
Плата, которая у меня есть, так скажем является переходником для м.2 и соединение с слотом PCIe.
Для того что бы материнская плата через переходник увидела все SSD диски нужна поддержка «Bifurcation Control». Это разделение PCIe x16 на 4 канала по 4 линии. Тогда получится что каждый канал будет работать как отдельный канал PCIe. И после такого разделения в системе появятся четыре независимых диска, с которыми потом можно сделать все что угодно.
Если кто ни будь может помочь с разделением на каналы одного слота PCIe для платы переходника с четырьмя дисками, я буду очень признателен и благодарен.
Переходник «asus hyper m.2» работает и выполняет такую же функцию, и для его работы так же необходима такая же возможность разделения.
Я не занимался никогда программированием и не понимаю, как это можно переделать, я так думаю, что это многим пригодится и поможет в решении подобной проблемы.