[OFFER] ASUS Rampage V Extreme - modded BIOSes

what is the best mod bios when i use xeon 1650v3 and I change over time 1660v3 or 5960x.

now I use the 3701 official version.

Can anyone add a link to download bios 4101 mod with microcode22.

the original link from sylar76 no longer works. Thank you.

Sylar76 : Thanks again for the help and sent the bios.

You’re welcome.

hi is really in that bios microcode 22 aida writes this micro 44.
Ispectre all disable in program.

Windows mcode file is loaded on top of the hardware mcode

Delete, rename: C:\Windows\System32 - mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll

EDIT: Lol…xeon

I have done it and it still reads.

22 Microcode is for Broadwell-E CPU (ID 406F1h). Xeon CPU has the same Microcode of Haswell-E (306F2h) and I have not that microcode revision.

Will i upgrade to 5960x what is the best bios for this cpu from max overclock cpu and ram?
I currently have a 4101 mod with microcode 22.

5960x is Haswell-E CPU. I suggest you the 2101 bios version.

version bios 2101 also supports 4x16GB of memory or 128GB of RAM? Or not?

Eight DDR4 DIMM slots supporting up to 64 GB
Up to Quad Channel, 1600-3300 MHz

Refer to board manual for slot priority

EDIT: Sorry…then i have no knowledge of such bios…with the double amount of ddr in the x99

EDIT: Checked, higher bios versions usually dont take back added features unless an issue was detected and the OEM refers to it, so from the 1502 version up its should support it.

I know that, but from some version of the bios, the board supports up to 128GB of ram instead of the original 64GB of ram. now I use 4x16gb modules but with bios 4101

it is written here if someone needs to keep it exactly.

Sylar76 : Thanks again for sending the bios 3801 mod with microcode 2D.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I have an asus rampage V extreme with a xeon 2696v3, what’s the best modded bios for removing microcode to allow setting max boost? I tried a few bios and none of them load. How do you bypass protection?

Try watch this

@SpiceWeasel

I don’t know how I could help you mate, as I never had any xeon cpu in order to make studies about that. It’s better to follow @Koekieezz hints.

1 Like

What about just removing microcode from bios? I cant seem to get that to load period, just says invalid cap file