[OFFER] ASUS Rampage V Extreme - modded BIOSes

Updated Link 4101:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B-gUnFi…iew?usp=sharing

@Sylar76
Thanks for the help!
What is the difference between R5E_4101_MOD3 from R5E_4101_MOD2?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1…IkJ9rNy2n7EMi6r

R5E_4101_MOD2
Only Intel mcode 22 ?
R5E_4101_MOD3
- Added latest Haswell-E / Broadwell-E (306F2/406F1) Microcodes (44/3E)
I rightly found the difference?

@Darkseed

Yes only microcodes for Broadwell-E CPUs.

@Sylar76
Can you give me link to your greatest and latest Bios for

Rampage V Extreme Edtion 10
and
Rampage V Extreme

Thanks
In advance

What’s a great place for looking at how to add microcode into my dumped bios roms, and bins. I have both a apollo lake and bay trail intel system. The rest of my x86 machines are AMD. Sorry if this is a bit unrelated if this question is too off topic be free to remove this message or move it elsewhere, or warn me or something.

I’m completely new to adding bios modules and such so I need a good starting place, to read about modding bios’s in general and about this topic on microcodes.

I have a Rampage V Extreme with a 40 lane CPU

I have been trying to enable bifurcation.

I have modded the BOIS with AMIBCP 5.02.0031 following the help files on here.

When I save the BIOS an alert comes saying it is unsigned.

Flashback will not load the R5E.CAP.

Has anyone got modded BIOS enabling bifurcation.

Thanks

UPDATE 20 March 2022

Gave up on bifurcation. Bought

Linkreal Quad M.2 NVMe SSD PCIe x16 Adapter with PLX 8747 PCI Express 3.0 model LRNV9547-4I
from the Linkreal shop on Aliexpress. Costs AU$ 400 US$ 280
Fitted four NVME drives including the boot drive (Sabrent 1TB Rocket 4 Plus)
All show up. Transfer rates between drives are the fastest I have ever experienced.

Flashback was never an issue in mods, your issue is the broken bios mod, use MMTool 4.x

Hi all,
I am really new here. I have read all pages here.
@Sylar76 thanks for your efforts.
I have bought Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel E5-2699 V3, and Patriot Viper 2x8GB 3000Mhz RAM.
I have not to been able to Overclock the CPU. I have installed R5e_4101_MOD3.zip and changed the Bios settings but nothing happened. (the bios settings in "Tech YES City" guy done. )
If you guys can help me with this I will appreciate it.
Thank You again.

Hi everybody again,
@MeatWar I saw you online. I know, this is a very old topic. But can you pls help me with this? It has been while and I can not solve it…
"" I have bought Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel E5-2699 V3, and Patriot Viper 2x8GB 3000Mhz RAM.
I have not to been able to Overclock the CPU. I have installed R5e_4101_MOD3.zip and changed the Bios settings but nothing happened. (the bios settings in "Tech YES City" guy done. )
If you guys can help me with this I will appreciate it. ""
thank you …

Those are specific mods that i dont know nothing about it.
Maybe Sylar can help you but you’ll have to wait for him

EDIT: Whenever we adresse to a user (@user) he gets a notification… but this is a forum and people have real life out there, this is not a tech support 24h, so wait or move along to where you saw those mods and ask to whoever made it.

Can he (@Sylar76 ) visit here again and see me?

I can’t help you because I never tested a xeon CPU. As far as I know, this CPU can’t be overclocked.
You can try to run all cores at max speed removing specific CPU Microcode inside capsule BIOS but
it is not a real overclock in the true meaning.

Hi again.
When I say overclock I mean run all core at max speed.
If I can run all cores at max speed that would be just great.
Can you help me with that? Because I have tried that but nothing changed. I only can make it 2.4ghz

Try this please:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fywhiA4…iew?usp=sharing

I really apprıcıate it. I have updated the bios. then change the setting like @raun0 @kmaras77 ([GUIDE] Haswell-E/EP Xeon CPUID:306F2 Turbo Unlock)
But could not get the max speed. and also freeze windows. Then I reset the settings to default and only change BCLK from 100 to 104.5 then I have got 2400mhz. That s all.
still can not get that 3.6ghz. :frowning:

@serkan06

You can only set Turbo on all cores (x28 multiplier) and get 2.8 GHz. Overclocking BCLK could give you 100 MHz or more and raise up to 2.9 GHz.

I have trıed 28, 36, 27, but I got always 23. The only thing that worked is to make BCLK from 100 to 105 max
That s all.
sorry to bother you. but still didnt get max speed … :frowning:

Did you try "Turbo" Enabled for all cores?

Thanks for your help my friend. I reinstalled Win 10. and I have inserted v3_payne_0 to the bios that you have sent.
And now Everything is perfect. I got 3.6Ghz for all 36 cores. It was I guess all about my windows 10.
Thank you again…