[OFFER] Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 (Rev 3.0) Modified FC Versioned UEFI/BIOS

Hi everyone. I have a Gigabyte 990 FXA-UD5 Rev 3.0 motherboard and recently purchased some new hard drives, as my current drives are at maximum capacity, and I needed upgraded drives for better performance. I decided to purchase a Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSD as one of the drives, and, at the time, was unaware of the compatibility issue with my motherboard. I performed a Google search seeking a solution and came across this forum post.

Now, after digging around a bit, here and elsewhere, I’m aware that I’m going to need an M.2 to PCIe adapter and a USB flash drive to solve my problem, but, otherwise, I’m lost on what to do from there, and have little understanding of many of the technical terms being used, here on this forum. Could anyone here provide me some assistance and either explain to me, in detail, the process of how to get my SSD up and running with my motherboard, or, link me to a step by step guide (if it exists), on how to do so, which I can easily follow? Also, regarding the file included in the first post of this thread, is it relevant to the process and necessary for me to download?

Any help from someone in the community here would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

X

Thanks for this release, works flawless with a $5 pci-e x16 nvme adapter and a nice MP510 nvme ssd.