[OFFER] Gigabyte B75M-D3H 1.0 BIOS Mod (NVME Support)

They do not have a sample of my exact device… they only have a zotac and if it works :frowning:

datadisk.jpg

Yes, it may be some compatibility issue Maybe you can send your sample to their offices for testing? I’m sure they’d be willing to do that, and would pay to send it back to you as well.
Something to consider, and then ask them directly if you’d be willing to do.

…the problem must be the Plextor M8SeY 1TB but the RMA with Plextor is complicated.
The same boards and bios 16dGC works correctly with other similar Plextor disks :frowning:

I meant maybe you can send this stuff to Gigabyte office and they can then fix, if they would be willing to do.

those photos are from the Gigabyte support office !!!

Yes, but it doesn’t show them using your exact hardware (adapter and disk), that is what I meant you can maybe send to them for testing and BIOS fix if they would be willing to do that and if you’d be willing to do that.

I’ve tried other motherboards and the M8Sey does not work either, it’s time to do RMA with plextor! :frowning:

Hope they RMA for you easy without a lot of hassles!

with the new NVME everything is right !! w10 installed correctly with the bios 16gc, thanks to the support of Gigabyte and a Plextor Europe ! ,
the speeds correspond to the PCIe2x4 .

IMG_20190521_103326.jpg

PLEXTOR PX-1TM8SeY_1024GB_1GB-20190524-1300.png

xd.jpg

win10.jpg

@laranje - great to see it did it take this long for the RMA replacement?

HiCan someone check this for me?
Pad-file showed up after saving in a place where it was not in the original file.
I can’t post add file or image because I’m new user xD great…

regards
SW

Bad mod, redo it again with other method/uefitool version.
Similar situations to yours on previous posts…read them.

EDIT: No… we check the presence or not of the pad file on the same bios volume that the DXE was inserted.
So check the correct places on both files to compare, not like you did.
Provide motherboard model and bios version used.

Hi
Mobo - B75M-D3H v1.1
i7 3770 3,4 GHz

I used B75MD3HGC.zip, after uploading the bios and inserting the disk, the disk name was shown as Legacy(boot2) and UEFI(boot1). I installed windows 10 and it started. Then I deleted the entire C: partition and uploaded the entire one from the old Windows 11 disk in WinPE mode via AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.15.0, after manually correcting bcdedit, and setting letter=F: (sys partition Fat32) I also entered the following entry “bootrec c: \windows /s F: /f UEFI”. I closed and got the error 0xc0000001 just went into safe mode & internet, exited and restarted the system and it works.

I have only one problem, I can’t set the ahci mode because the bios dies and if he does recovery from the second bone, it’s possible that the board restores the bios that does not support my i7 because the support was inserted into the bios in further versions. The only thing that helps him is to desolder with hotair, program in EZP2019+ and then it works again.

I only have ATA at the moment. I’m afraid to turn on AHCI because it will break again…

Windows 11 21H2 from the old disk on the installation of windows 10, it came out interesting xD

Speeds look like:
Speed Write 1352,3 MB/s and Read 1425 MB/s

regards
SW

Lets see if i understood it correclty…
GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.0) supports you i7-3770 since bios F.4 (Initial bios)…
Changing from IDE/ATA to AHCI on a boot disk will break the OS…thats why in the guide
it is advised to do a clean OS install upon mod old bios to NVMe, in GPT, no CSM (PURE IEFI), and setting SATA to AHCI, but NVMe disk s wont uses this controller, when users want to stay with old OS…its their problem and choice.

I have only one problem, I can’t set the ahci mode because the bios dies and if he does recovery from the second bone, it’s possible that the board restores the bios that does not support my i7 because the support was inserted into the bios in further versions.

Press ALT + F10 to copy Main BIOS to Backup BIOS.

Also does sleep work for you ? The B75MD3HGC F16d GC has broken sleep for me I even tried disabling PLL Overvoltage which was set to auto by default.

On my profile you can find the F16d GC BIOS modified with Resizable BAR if you want that. Though the ReBarDxe module on it is outdated and needs to be updated.

1 Like

Hi

Lets see if i understood it correclty…
GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.0) supports you i7-3770 since bios F.4 (Initial bios)…
Changing from IDE/ATA to AHCI on a boot disk will break the OS…

Changing from IDE/ATA to AHCI causes the bios to corrupt and rebuild a version that doesn’t support my i7 and goes into a loop, forever rebooting. OS does not matter in this case. It would be nice to have AHCI, but I’m afraid that I will have to desolder the bone again. Another way would be to insert a different processor and program it to F4, because there is probably i7 support.

thats why in the guide
it is advised to do a clean OS install upon mod old bios to NVMe, in GPT, no CSM (PURE IEFI), and setting SATA to AHCI, but NVMe disk s wont uses this controller, when users want to stay with old OS…its their problem and choice.

AHCI drivers should install themselves, old or new OS, it doesn’t matter, a clean install is unnecessary, you can even enter safe mode with networking and they will install themselves in this mode, you can also manually if you want, then everything will be fine.

Press ALT + F10 to copy Main BIOS to Backup BIOS.

And you say that such a simple operation will cause that I will be able to test these AHCI without fear … :slight_smile: At what point do you press it? As the logo will show ?

I’m glad I did, it’s strange that I didn’t get to this information earlier somehow avoided me xD

regards
SW

@SebekW

At what point do you press it? As the logo will show ?

While your PC is turning on before the logo shows I guess

1 Like

Hi
I did it alt + F10 programmed backup, also changed to AHCI and got a driver like this:

Can I install something better or leave it alone?

PS.
I used B75MD3HGC.F16d What I wrote above. From what I’ve seen, this bios is from 2018 from this page. Is there something newer? I don’t see the NvmExpressDxe_5 mod tag in it…

test:

There’s not much of a difference

regards
SW

@SebekW

The default Microsoft ones work well for me but you can see Recommended AHCI/RAID and NVMe Drivers

I don’t see the NvmExpressDxe_5 mod tag in it

This is because it’s an official beta BIOS created by Gigabyte, I haven’t been able to find anything newer.

I also built my modified BIOS on this version since I couldn’t find anything newer.