[OFFER] Skylake Non-k OC BIOS Archive

Thanks, i got, it is difficult

Yes, i tried to use E7970IMS.33T, but M-flash mode does not recognized bios-file as valid for instalation.

I just can not be able to see E7970IMS.33T at M-flash selection menu.

And I have one more question. When I downgrade bios, is it fully replacing all things by instalable bios? Or some things can left by previous-one? How it works?

Yes, i tried to use E7970IMS.33T, but M-flash mode does not recognized bios-file as valid for instalation.

I just can not be able to see E7970IMS.33T at M-flash selection menu.

I see. Thanks for reporting the issue.

And I have one more question. When I downgrade bios, is it fully replacing all things by instalable bios? Or some things can left by previous-one? How it works?

If you have updated to a newer BIOS it could be that the Intel Management Engine (ME) firmware is not being downgraded when you flash an older BIOS with M-flash.

If you can see the ME firmware version in BIOS, you should check whether it is v11.0.x.xxxx or v11.6.x.xxxx (or higher)

If it shows v11.6, v11.7 or v11.8 then it may be causing issues.

If you can’t see the ME version in BIOS you should download the ME 11 tools from this thread:

CSME System Tools v11

Use the MeinfoWin64 tool from a Windows command prompt to check which version is currently on the motherboard.

Hi, Thanks, i have used HWiNFO (this software was mentioned in post)

ME version is v11.0, Build 1194, Hotfix 0

Last hypothesis that i want to check is Windows UEFI firmware update platform (UpdateCapsule)

I have installed windows 7, according to the official documentation this version does not support it:

I will share the results in a few days, probably after weekend

1 Like