Old bios for Razer Blade Pro 17 (2020) RZ09-0329

Friends, help me find the previous firmware bios for Razer Blade Pro 17 RZ09-0329x, the whole day googling except version 1.06 nothing on the Internet, but I definitely remember that before it was a firmware (which was not blocked overclocking processor), in life I will not believe that no one has not saved this file - please share. For me for tests and to satisfy my curiosity :)

• and second question - none of the owners of this laptop (or similar) have not encountered three horizontal stripes at the bottom of the display, which are not visible on screenshots or external screen and which disappear after the laptop falls asleep and wakes up? Is it only cured by replacing the display for a lot of money or can you get by with a stub or other secrets?

screen display bugs

Thanks )

I’m new but have it. They don’t let noobs upload files yet. Have to message me direct or email. [email protected]

Thanks for getting back to me, I emailed you, but I think you could upload the file to a file sharing site and post it for all to see?

That is true and the forum will appreciate it for future users resource.

Just sent it now

The guy did reset the bios for me, but this is the bios that is now on the Razer 1.06 website, if anyone has the previous one, please download it.