Old BIOS inside the UEFI

Hello everyone, to see if anyone can help me, I have an Asrock QC5000M with UEFI, and I would like to know in which module is the old Bios to which the old programs come, the UEFI is 2015, but the old programs see it as American Megatrends 12/14/12. I welcome any comments

What is “The old programs” And are you using latest versions of these “old programs”

Did you flash the latest/only BIOS on their site? If not, you may have an earlier version flashed in there from before they released the one they have posted on their site -

The actual BIOS for download there doesn’t match the date they show either, it’s actual build date is 05/07/2015, last modified 05/11/2015
Maybe some program is reading BIOS info wrong, if this is the BIOS you have flashed in

Is that I have a program here that no matter how much I edit the module DAF4BF89-CE71-4917-B522-C89D32FBC59F always remains with the date 12/14/12, in the non-UEFI bios it works fine.

So you want to change the date? Why?? The GUID you mention does not contain 2012 date, so obviously that’s not going to change the 2012 date

What program are you using when you see 12/14/12 in windows or BIOS etc? Show me image of the date you want to change (not in BIOS file itself, but wherever you see it that made you want to change it)

You are right I have tried the program on several different PCs with UEFI and it always puts the same date 12/14/12 it is supposed to look at the memory address FFFF: 00005, is that I want to run an old program called PCGDOS on a modern PC since the program does not sell anymore. and it is anchored to the bios of the old pc.
------------------------

Original BIOS old pc

20200304_151008.jpg

----------------

UEFI modern pc

UEFI.jpg

Well I can change the date of the current BIOS for you, in multiple areas, but that program isn’t going to read the correct date from the BIOS still because new BIOS dates would not be stored in same location as the much older BIOS this is tied to.
What happens when you try to use this program on new PC?

Well if you would be so kind as to change the dates, I have a programmer of Eproms Minipro., On the wrong PC the program does not start.

Attachment Guardid.exe file

GUARDID.zip (17.6 KB)

On the GA-E2500N PC I change the date to 04/13/12

Is that I have a program here that no matter how much I edit the module DAF4BF89-CE71-4917-B522-C89D32FBC59F always remains with the date 12/14/12, in the non-UEFI bios it works fine.

@MarcosLMG - Did you get it, or do you still need help? Sorry, I missed this thread again until just now

@jimwalton680 - What? That is confusing reply there?