[Outdated] USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)

ASMedia USB 3.0-3.1 drivers v1.16.61.1 WHQL
The driver version is the same as here. Executing file with digital signature dated 07/02/2021

amdusb4cm [email protected]_12.22
amdusb4pcifilter [email protected]_12.22
amdusbhubfilter [email protected]_12.22

DEV_15C4/15C5/162E/162F/1668/1669

amd_usb4.rar (185.3 KB)

1 Like

Does anyone have the usb driver for dev_06ed ?

@scriwy
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
Which is the vendor/manufacturer (VEN_XXXX) of the related USB Controller and for which OS do you need this USB driver?
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06ED&SUBSYS_7C751462&REV_00
USB\ROOT_HUB30&VID8086&PID06ED&REV0000

and windows 10 1803 64bit, thanks!

@scriwy
Why do you want to replace the rather new generic MS USB drivers of your in-use Windows OS by modded old Intel USB 3.1 drivers v5.0.4.43 dated 05/11/2017, which may not even work properly with your modern Intel chipset system?

@Fernando I would like to test if the dpc latency is better on the modded usb driver.

@scriwy
Although your given information about your specific system and the in-use OS (32bit or 64bit?) were very poor, I have sent a freshly mod+signed variant of the “pure 64bit Intel USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers v5.0.4.43 mod+signed by Fernando in 2024” to you.
Please give us your feedback about the result of your test installation.
Good luck!

@meritu7928
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
The mod+signed Intel USB 3.0/3.1 drivers I am offering within the start post of this thread do not support modern Intel devices like the DEV_A36D USB Controller. It is the driver itself (iusb3xhc.sys), which has to be modified, but we do not touch the hex coded copyright protected files.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

could we get a signed usb 3.0/3.1/3.2 driver for Z590 ?
canonkong DriverVer=05/11/2017,5.0.5.55 win7 64-bit driver works for windows 7 with .inf edit, but on windows 10 does not become signed.

Anyone have usb driver for PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43ED

Windows Server 2022

Hello again Fernando, is there a benefit/plausible way for “optimized”/modded USB 3.2 drivers to be implemented on LGA1700?

the device in question (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7A60&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_11)

Microsoft’s generic in-box USB drivers should work with modern Windows Operating Systems.

Not really. You may have to stick to the generic in-box MS drivers.

thank you for the timely response, if you have the freetime to give an explanation of why that is I would definitely be interested in hearing it for educational purposes!

@defiantz
These are the main reasons why nowadays users of a modern PC/notebook have problems to find the “best” USB driver:

1. Intel and other chipset manufacturers have given up the development of own (specific) drivers. Bad consequence: For modern systems there is no alternative to Microsoft’s generic Win10/11 in-box USB drivers.
  2. The old USB drivers themselves (= *.SYS files) are not compatible with modern Intel USB Controllers. Bad consequence: To make them usable with modern USB Controllers, the hex code of the *.SYS files has to be customized, which would be a clear violation of the manufacturer’s Copyright. Furthermore it is much more difficult to customize the very complex hex code of a *.SYS file than to update simple text files like the *.INF ones by adding the missing HardwareIDs.

@Fernando
Ahhhh I was able to read a little of what you were saying earlier in this thread regarding having to reconfigure hex code but was unaware that Intel actually completely gave up on Specific USB Controller drivers. Now that I think about it I haven’t seen any motherboard released USB “chipsets,” but I figured that was specific to motherboard manufacturer not Intel in general. What would be the complexity or practicality of trying to clone in-box drivers and “optimize” them then resign them or mount them in an ISO?
(other than violation of copyright/possibly also causing an issue with kernel level anticheats?)

^This is a hypothetical I do not have the programming experience to make this practical or even understand completely if its possible

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intel USB 3.0 Drivers for Windows XP needed

Hello, I have read the post, I have not fully understood it, I have my doubts and I think I am in an unfavorable situation in my case.
I have this driver ID for my USB 3.x:
DEV_A36D

In full format it would be: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10

The problem is that the post for this ID sends me to another post in which the drivers modeled by another WinRaid user are used for Windows 7 and my operating system is Windows 10.

Despite that, I also cannot find the link provided by the other user in the other post. (Although this is for Windows 7)

The purpose for which I am here is to try to get drivers for my USB 3.x that work correctly since the ones that Windows gives me work very badly.
the audio cuts out every time I make a transfer from the pc to a pendrive or summarized with any interaction that the usb does that processes data. (I connect my headphones via bluetooth to a bluetooth usb).
I also don’t know how to make a mod drivers. (I would do it myself if I could understand how)
At this moment I have a fresh installation of windows 10, I don’t think I will move to another one since I am used to this one, maybe in the future to 11.
Lastly I leave the model of my motherboard:
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H310M-E
Chipset: Intel H310 (Cannon Lake-H)
Thank you very much for reading, I hope someone can help me.

@ema-prowler

Which “other Win-Raid user” and which “other post” do you mean?
By the way - the Intel USB 3.0/3.1 drivers, which have been modded and signed by be, don’t work with your system.

I forgot to mention the other user is this one:
canonkong
And yes, I know that modified drivers don’t work on my system.
I was hoping someone else has the same problem as me and has been able to solve it somehow.
Thank you very much for answering