Overheating after BIOS update Omen-15

Hello everyone, I’m new here, I hope I’ll find help from smarter people than me. Finally two weeks ago I bought a new gaming laptop (refurbished used 3 months) an Omen 15 DH1005na. Since first startup it showed me a fan error code 90b, skipping it or restarting and make it disappear was the same, fans were functioning perfectly and with a CPU undervolt -100mv in Omen command center my temps were 85C° CPU Max, 66C° GPU max and 60fps, locked, in every situation in cyberpunk (almost everything on max). Great temps for a laptop so that fan error was not a problem. Today I decided to update the BIOS from F.15revA to F.20revA thinking that it might resolve the 90b error. Sadly after this “update” the laptop started overheating under load, for example I play warzone with same FPS as with F.15, same fan speed and when I return to desktop the laptop shuts off, after restart I see temps averaging 76-80C°. When it doesn’t shut off after playing I see temps like 95-98C° CPU. Now after BIOS update the 90b error is a problem because when it shows up the fans don’t spin, on the F.15 they were anyway. The question is how can I downgrade to F.15? Is it possible? The laptop is under HP warranty, but I seriously think that if I send them the laptop they will resend it back with the upgraded BIOS (F.20 or higher). I tried starting the F.15 exe from desktop but it won’t allow to go back, I also made a UEFI usb with F.15 and starting the laptop pressing power + winKey + b but the screen stays black, if I do that without the usb uefi inserted it starts the automatic BIOS recovery but still it is the F.20. I see you can make wonders with BIOS modding, please help, thank you all.

Refurbished… who has played with it…why sold it…lack of money…constant bug…
It seems a brand new Intel 10th gen laptop…but

If it seems that the FAN is operating, i would investigate the thermal system assembly and paste.
Thats huge temps and i think it will be harmful in short time as it is…besides the reviews that all point to those values on this model.

U must consider the return under warranty before a serious hw failure

HP reference: [URL]https://support.hp.com/lt-en/document/c04935023

EDIT: Still 90-93…thats really good, dont take my advice and keep running to a certain death machine.
U dont expect that anyone gonna correct the possible mess (If there is one) that HP did in their bios, and with a machine still in warranty, do u.
U mess up with the bios and any failure, HP is gonna bail out from it.

As I said, before updating the BIOS to F.20 I was playing for example with cyberpunk almost everything on max with CPU 86C° at max and GPU 65-66C° max DAYS AGO so it is not a matter of thermal paste it is BIOS related.

UPDATE: I noticed that power plan was put on maximum performance, with minimum CPU utilisation at 100%, that explains the constant high CPU temps and frequency. I had to modify the power plans trough CMD because I couldn’t set the balanced power plan with normal windows GUI. Now the CPU fan is not working properly, it spins but at low RPM, the bare minimum to don’t make laptop shut down, still CPU temps are about 90-93C°. I can hear that the fan is not spinning, in the moments, and as fast as it did with BIOS F.15revA.

Is this an AMD or intel laptop? Do you have a modded bios?