OverPowered TONGFANG CyberPower Machrevo MACHENIKE - Unlocked BIOS Guide W/ Files

Hello, I just bought this model and found that the frequency lock is serious. Can you share the BIOS you changed?

Hi @Lost_N_BIOS ,

I would love to unlock my bios.

Computer Brand Name: Leader Computers Pty Ltd
Model: SRE-G70-15V5
BIOS Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc.
BIOS Date: 01/09/2019
BIOS Version: N.1.01

biosdump.rar (3.46 MB)

Bump

hi, I assume I killed my max 17 when undervolting, however, are voltages are present. i think itā€™s a bios issue and i want to reprogram the chip, however i canā€™t find bios anywhere, can you help me find it please? my specs are I7 10875h, with 2070 super

bump

Hi. I have BIOS and EC FW files for Monster Abra A5 v15.8 (GK5MPFV / GK5MRFV). Please help me to mod it and flash it. I canā€™t flash it.
drive .google.com/file/d/1wIqZy_xSHBQt9-t3-bkfvFGKFwRvrL3X/view?usp=sharing
(I canā€™t post links so i added a space between drive and .google)

And how can i flash stock bios? I have v1.06 installed but i want to flash 1.07 but there is only an .efi file. How to flash .efi file as bios?

Unfortunately, I think @Lost_N_BIOS has died

Such a talented guy gone too soon.

@Lonely_wolf Hey fried, I hope you see this message. It seems @Lost_N_BIOS is not active anymore, and I noticed that your laptop model is identical to mine, which is very rare actually in terms of Tongfang model ( GK5MR0V ). My computer is sold in Turkey as Monster Tulpar T5 V19.2, and the one on your signature is the only laptop I see so far with same chasis type V (only rear fan openings, not on sides) but also rtx 2060 and intel 10750.

At the moment I donā€™t have any problem but for future I want to find necessary tools for modding and O/C, while there are still active members and links on forum.

What I want from you is:

- Could you please confirm your laptop model is Tongfang GK5MR0V
- It seems that you modded your gpu bios. RTX 2060refreshed (crossflash bios) {set 115w}. What is crossflash bios, how did you do that, and is it worth it, what is your gain?
- I also want to unlock my bios, could you please guide me to do that because @Lost_N_BIOS is not here anymore.

https:// drive.google.com/file/d/1UEsQ-D2Rbga7Jtr0xL4h86qhtbO42UJO/view?usp=sharing

Here :

Requesting a modded vbios for Rtx 2070 max Q (4)

Another user asked ā€¦

Cross-Flash = Flash vbios from a different PC and video card compatible :

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threaā€¦ssflash.266213/

Itā€™s possible to use tools like NvFlash (opt -6 to force), but SPI Programmer itā€™s need over all !

Lone_Wolf :

Laptop Avell A62 RTX LiV (i7 10750h / ADATA AD4S2666732G19-RGN 1.2V 32GX16 SO-DIMM {2x32} 64gb DDR4 @2667/ RTX 2060refreshed
(crossflash bios) {set 115w} / 256gb SSD Adata IM2P33F8BR1 / 2tb SSD XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro NVME / 2tb SSD ADATA SU800)

Here there are pics that showed TongFang :

file.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.homepagemodules.de%2Fb602300%2Ff16t5087p121945n2_WDmavYhg.png&r=1&content=RE%3A_Requesting_a_modded_vbios_for_Rtx_2070_max_Q

file.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.homepagemodules.de%2Fb602300%2Ff16t5087p121945n3_NYXjCRvk.png&r=1&content=RE%3A_Requesting_a_modded_vbios_for_Rtx_2070_max_Q

So It will be TongFang - Avell A62 RTX LiV

You have to get the vbios from there and than by SPI take a test ā€¦

Requesting a modded vbios for Rtx 2070 max Q (2)

For now You have to wait someone who reply to your request ā€¦
Regards

Hello, my machine is (GK5CN6Z). You have unlocked the bios before. I have already used your bios, but I found that setting pl1 and pl2 did not work after booting. I really hope that you can add a battery charge threshold option in the bios. Thank you

@Lost_N_BIOS

hello everyone maybe someone has an unlocked bios for Evoo LP6 (Tongfang GK7CP0S) if you can share I will be very grateful

1 Like

@Lost_N_BIOS

Hello, I contact you because I recovered the laptop of a friend who unfortunately passed away a few weeks ago, and he has a problem with the bios, but by change I came across the messages of my friend on the set topic, it was under the name of @BEERKEEPER , you have exchange to have him in the page 45.
Here is my concern, he must have made a mistake because he had soldered a new bios on the motherboard, he had bought a CH341A to encode a bios on it, but when I tested the bios there was an error, so I tried to look for the original bios but it is not found.
I tested the file that my friend sent you, but Iā€™m not sure if it was really the bios, anyway I ended up making a mistake, I plugged the cable not in the right way, so the chip got fried, Iā€™ll have to resolder a new bios (Gigamedia 25B137DSIG).
So here is my request, I saw that you made a bios mod for his laptop, but the link you posted is no longer valid, if you still have a copy or the original bios.

Sincerely.

Ps: I followed your tutorial for the CH341A

The "Mod BIOS Files Download" link in the original post does not seem to work anymore, does anyone have a working set of modded files?

Thank you!

Answering my own question, Iā€™m uploading my modified ā€œSection_PE32_image_AMITSE_AMITSE.sctā€ for the Overpowered OP-LP2. At the time when I took the dump I had BIOS version 1.05, EC 1.35.09.

Section_PE32_image_AMITSE_AMITSE_modif.sct
_drive.google.com/file/d/1BeYlXYAaVzgYEqCC1z1v_9d9XWUH-26q/view?usp=sharing

Also, as part of creating the modifications I created a menu.txt
_drive.google.com/file/d/1j1Ee77TrjKPKVrh4BG0rnSVc8WCHHumz/view?usp=sharing

I ended up having to recover the bios using the CH341a method, my biggest problem there was that the flash image was 16 MiB in size whereas the bios dump was only 10 MiB. What I did is I took the dump of the flash chip and then updated with my saved bios starting at offset 0x600000 and it worked.

Hi all, Iā€™m aware this is an old thread but I only recently got my Evoo lp5 after buying it more than a year ago. And I really need help.

I am having an issue with the laptop booting with my newly installed Western digital sn730 nvme ssd. When it is installed in any of the two slots, the system stalls at the company logo. I canā€™t get into the bios or boot options with it installed. When itā€™s removed and I replace it with the system ssd (Samsung pm981, 512GB), in either slot, everything works as normal.
The system booted twice with both ssdā€™s installed (But not before a successful boot with the Samsung), but every other time it always stalls at the logo screen.
Also when the ssd is removed and I boot a winpe usb, shutdown, re-insert the wd ssd and boot from the usb again, it is recognised in winpe environment

Is this a bios limitation and will flashing the bios enable the wd 730 be accepted for boot?
Is this ssd blacklisted by evoo? Do I need to remove the factory keys and secure boot for it to work? Or is it a motherboard issue? Help please

I finally gave the bios splash screen mod a go and it didnā€™t work. Fortunately, it still boots fine and bios edits can still be made. I followed the steps Lost_N BIOS suggested, and the results appear the splash screen isnā€™t read and itā€™s just a blank screen with a pinwheel on the bottom. It is also clear it reverts to the backup splash screen and adds what I believe to be a 3 second boot delay. I know itā€™s been many months and most of you are happy with an unlocked bios. Iā€™m more than happy having a blank screen instead of an obnoxious bios splash screen.

bump

Someone with Clevo p950hp6 unlocked bios? please PM