Patch Bios HP 800 SFF G1 in order to Support NVME SSD PCIe (Booting)

@GnatGoSplat , @lfb6 , @ekens63 :
Hi everybody,
Everything is working ok!, I can boot via PCIe Adapter (NVME SSD) without any problem on my Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1 Tb.
I cloned my system hard drive it boots and it works very very well (and faster).

Samsung Magician.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help

1 Like

@Lost_N_BIOS
Step #2 result this is hp 800 G1

Snap 2021-12-22 at 22.19.27.jpg

biosreg.zip (3.77 MB)

Before address to another user at least check his activities and last posts… ull find that many users got served and bail out, probably like u and others like Lost, move along in their way of life.
Normal error on bios regions access, so follow the rest of the thread and start working, this operation is on user side only.

@balades67
could you share your step

Thank you for this summary. My machines now boot NVME
I have a few of these machines running 9.0 -> 9.1.4.5.3, and it went smooth.

I would update the ME firmware before patching. Unfortunately, it appears that "Deathbringer unlock" blocks the official firmware update if the mainboard is left unlocked.

Search for sp90243.exe I cannot post links due to insufficient posts.

Not needed, but sp90243 will update you to 9.1.45.3000

Hello, sorry about posting to old thread.

Is there a guide somewhere in this thread that shows the procedure and has files for this specific computer?

Mine is an HP Elitedesk 800 g1 SFF. All i am looking to do is mod bios so that i can boot from NVME please.

Thanks

The guide is not assembled, so users should read the whole thread as it contains the required methods and operations needed. There is no files to this machine as it uses itch user own dump.
This is the issue with branded OEM machines and their security on bios, thats why you dont see a free mod for the system, you’ll see user files that have their own specific motherboard data and this files shouldn’t be used.