PLEASE HELP cant change boot logo on ami

I have an Ami motherboard 5.6.5 windows 8 ready: and I’ve extracted the rom and use Ami change logo v5 and I extracted the splash logo when I do custom logo it won’t flash says "replacement logo does not fit to original relocation size even I flash the original logo it says the same even the size of the original logo and my custom logo has same size color format i also try to use mmtool but I can’t find any OEM logo i also checked many many forums even this sites other forums based on Ami but still not working for me
Please help "I only want to change the logo note don’t modify the photo its the final edit download all it in attached files Please just change the splashscreen

EDIT by Fernando: The attachment has been deleted at 02/16/2017.

Just change size to 800x600 with "Irfan View".

I’ve try to do it but the same

Sir I’m serious I will give windows 10 valid license that anyone help me

Don’t edit the logo or rotating it because I’m using an TabletPCmodel cherry mobile alpha play

Try this ChangeLogo 5.01.0010 :

Can you please do it and just upload it ones it success I’m gonna share you a link to my Google drive with windows 10 valid license

To whom is this addressed and what means "I’m gonna share you a link to my Google drive with windows 10 valid license"?
We do not want to run into any problem with Microsoft.

I’m sorry I only want my rom with custom logo

Why did you start such request thread within the Forum section "Forum News/Announcements"?
I have moved it into the "BIOS Modding" su-Forum.

Default logo exchanged with Customsplash.bmp:
alpha_customlogo.rom