Please help me! Serious problem of special Intel management engine made in Japan

Thanks for the BIOS images, I will check and see/try to enable chipset menu for you, then once we get that working (hopefully), you can see what settings are there relating to QST

Do you get same error from MEinfo in DOS?

What BIOS are you using, when you load windows and mention above Meinfo error, is it MEB x QSTV 2. bin? While I work on chipset menu access, you said “Now” F1 _ FMV - D 5380 - 1.bin BIOS is working?
If yes, please try this BIOS, with ME from F1 _ FMV - D 5380 - 1.bin directly extracted and inserted to MEB x QSTV 2. bin
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yns62k

Next I will work on “Chipset” menu access for you, and then when we get I will update ME version and see if that helps

Hello
I think that the binary I used for the last test was probably [MEB x QSTV 2. bin], but the memory is not known. Therefore,
We loaded a new BIOS [MESwap 01 - ToQSTV 2. rm] and tested it.
The output message is as follows.

Meinfo(DOS) MS-DOS7.1
Copyright(C) 2005-08 Intel(R) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Intel(R) MEInfo Version: 5.0.0.1167
Error 9250 HECI Connection to the Intel(R) AMT PTHI client failed…
Reading Fw Status Register…

Meinfo(Win) Windows7 32bit
Copyright(C) 2005-08 Intel(R) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Intel(R) MEInfo Version: 5.0.0.1167
Error 9250 HECI Connection to the Intel(R) AMT PTHI client failed…
Reading Fw Status Register…
FW Status Register: 0X10E41421

Both of them display the message "ME Error: No Channel 0 Memory; disabling HECI messaging", and the ME subsystem does not seem to be running.

FW Status Register: 0XFFFFFFFF

Old ME (<= 5) required the first motherboard memory slot to be populated. Otherwise the ME could not allocate a small amount of system memory for its own operations and would thus get disabled. The defunct QST relied on the ME to be operational so that’s why it doesn’t work in your system. If the ME cannot detect memory at the 1st slot then you either don’t have one installed, there is a hardware failure or maybe the BIOS is reporting wrong slot information. In your case you said that you have the slots populated and you flashed a proper BIOS so it must be a hardware issue.

I am very wondering
Including ME Region [5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] in the BIOS will solve the ME subsystem problem.
intel QST also seems to start working (Intel QST will return within the sensor field of Evelest Ultimate Edition ver 5.50)
However, a message "CPU fan is not connected" is displayed after POST. MCH, ICH, boad The temperature can not be detected.

This problem has been confirmed to occur on two other machines that do not have physical problems in the hardware.
Because the other two machines are normal from the beginning, we intentionally made experiments to include ME Region [5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] in BIOS.

Thanks for dropping that knowledge on us @plutomaniac. I really dislike that FIT v5 (5.0.0.1167), sometimes seems to not keep settings on a save or build and reopen, even sometimes shows different settings when opening the same file. It’s too bad new/updated version can’t work on old files

@kanta - I already planned to update your ME to another version for testing, but I will use latest RGN, not an extracted version. I will use 5.2.0.1009_DO_PRD_RGN - I was waiting for your testing results above and then on the chipset menu BIOS posted below.
I doubt however that a new updated ME version will help, when the same original one the machine always used previously that worked, now no longer works properly even when a new clean reset version is introduced. But maybe, since you say other machines have similar issue too sometimes?

Here is that chipset menu BIOS for testing, please test this and tell me if any new BIOS menu appear (Maybe too many now! - Or maybe no new or maybe brick BIOS )
https://www.sendspace.com/file/90zpgc

@ all - Due to this memory issue, and the only two slots on the board populated, as mentioned before I do think you have some shorted or fried component IC or resistor etc from when you had the initial BIOS shorting incident.
I’ve thought this all along due to some of your testing comments, and now what plutomaniac said about the memory, QST and such above seems to confirm this. But it’s hard to know, since you mentioned shorting, and all these issues, but now say other systems have similar problem which you didn’t say previously.
In windows, can you verify all memory is there, in task manager performance tab (Total physical memory). Don’t check with CPU-z or other apps, those will often only detect what is installed not what is working fully/properly.

Hello. Today I got a free time and I made a new experiment.

The attachment link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_mem7_9…iew?usp=sharing

First of all, it is a test with binary, [MESwap 01 - ToQSTV 2 - BCPM.rom] + machine 1 FMV - D 5380 NO.
There is no change on the status of the ME subsystem and intel QST problem.
Debug, Chipset, Boot, and the second “Exit” are newly added to the BIOS menu.
The ME sub-system in the Chipset menu was set to Enable from the beginning.
All items in “Intel QST Hardware Health Monitor” are “N / A”, and there were no items that could be changed.
(The picture is P04 - P15 in the ZIP.)
There is no problem regarding the detection status of the memory. (The pictures are P16 and P15.)

Next we tested on machine 2 FMV-D 5380 NO.2.
Binary, [MESwap 01 - ToQSTV 2 - BCPM.rom] + Machine 2 The result of the test with FMV - D 5380 NO. 2 did not change with the result in Machine 1 FMV - D 5380 NO.
So, I modified the binary in order to know what kind of message is displayed in the “Debug, Chipset” of the BIOS item when the ME subsystem and intel QST operate without problems
For this binary [1D5380_02.BIN], the range from 0h to 25FFFFh is the same as[F02_FMV-D5380-2. bin]. However, 260000h - 3FFFFFh is the same as [MESwap01 - ToQSTV2 - BCPM.rom].
[1D5380_02.BIN] + Machine 2 FMV-D 5380 I tested with NO.2, the ME subsystem and intel QST worked normally (The pictures are P17 to P24.)

Supplement:
On JIQ 45Y motherboards of machines FMV - D 5380 and FMV - D 5370, we found that circuits (PWM and TACHI) for cooling fan control are directly connected to ICH 10 DO.
I also found a circuit to go to the Super IO chip (SCH 5147), but this circuit has been disconnected from the beginning. This probably will be used in machine FMV-CE / C50.
I think the BIOS item “Hardware Health Monitor” (picture is P10) is probably displayed on the machine FMV-CE / C50.
Besides, because the circuit for controlling the cooling fan passes over the PCI riser board (picture is P03.JPG), it is impossible to control irrespective of whether the BIOS is good or not when the riser board is not installed is.
If there is a damaged part due to a short circuit of the SPI - ROM, it is a situation where anything other than ICH 10 DO can not be considered.
Unfortunately I do not have a machine FMV-CE / C50. The manufacturer’s stock BIOS download link is http://www.fmworld.net/download/E1009245/E1009245.exe.

What kind of modification did you make to add the item “BIOS item menu” Debug, Chipset, Boot “and the second item” Exit "?
Even though I loaded the BIOS binary with AMIBCP 4.53 and changed the access right to USER, no menu was displayed.

Thanks for report back about menus! If you add some images of the BIOS, just one or two is fine, so I can see all current menus now, I can correct it so only certain needed ones show up.
That BIOS I only made for this menu test, there were no other changes in it. So you did include images of the BIOS, sounds like it. I will download later when I have more time and check it all out.

I will explain more about the BIOS mod too later when I have more time, sorry I only popped in for a second and have to run right now, but I will let you know once I have time to write it all down

Please fix the above download link, thanks! It’s same as initial download link you gave, with 12 BIOS examples and images 1-9 again.
I don’t want to download those again, please remove all those BIOS and images of first download from any downloads you provide in the future, it’s big waste of bandwidth, thanks
Please make new download package, that shows current list of all BIOS menu’s at the top and what’s in each of the new sections, so I can compare with your previous BIOS menu images.
That way I can make better guided example to show you how to make those changes

Hello. Sorry for the late reply.
Fixed the download link.
[FMVD 5380 _ P2. Zip]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_mem7_9…iew?usp=sharing

All memory is there, shown by task manager, but this is non-matching memory, maybe that is what causes the memory error/issue? Can you test with matching memory and see if you still have same memory issue.
Thank you for the images, I will look at these more tonight, and let you know about editing the menu’s and fix so there is not duplicates too

We currently use spare memory (1 GB + 2 GB) because this system (machine 1) is excluded from the main.
However, the symptom of the problem had already occurred in the original memory (2 GB x 2). This is currently used in the system (Machine 2).
Symptoms of the problem also occur with other combination (1GB × 2).
In any of these combinations, the system (Machine 1) displays the message “ME Error: No Channel 0 Memory; disabling HECI messaging”, and the ME subsystem
Tem is abnormal. In the same model (Machine 2), the problem of memory false recognition of such ME subsystem does not occur.
It is considered that there is no abnormality in these memory modules themselves.

Other
If you combine 4GB x 2 [PC 3 - 10600, 2 R x 16, x 2], or 4 GB x 1 [PC 3 - 10600, 2 R x 16], a beep will be heard and POST will not be performed.
This confirmed the problem in AMIBIOS 's “Memory Detect” module in a different experiment from this time.
Only this symptom occurs in all systems (machines 1, 2, 3). The manufacturer has not announced the fix of this problem of the BIOS, so this is also the next task

For testing, to see if this causes the memory issue, can you borrow some other memory so you can run matched memory in this system. I know you said previous issue, but now with fixed BIOS test again if you can.
If always this error, there may be missing or damaged tiny 1-2mm resistor somewhere in the memory components. Or as mentioned, some other damage somewhere when the board/BIOS was shorted at initial point of problem.

Please test, does this BIOS now remove the last (second) exit?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2t05lb

Still, none of the new menu options help you get QST working? If no, next we can update ME version, but I don’t think that will help since this version we use now used to work on this system.

Hello, I tested [MESwap 01 - ToQSTV 2 - BCPM - exittest.rom] immediately. But the second ‘termination’ was not deleted
"ME Error: No Channel 0 Memory; disabling HECI messaging" error is always present.

I have a request
Could you clean the ME region of [F02_FMV - D5380-2.bin] and [F03_FMV - D5370.bin] in [FMVESPRIMO.ZIP]?
I would like to initialize the repository and do cleaning without doing any special settings.
Of course I plan to use it for FMV-D 5380 NO.2 (machine 2), FMV-D 5370 (machine 3). Also, a problematic system, FMV-D 5380 NO.1 (Machine 1)
But it seems to be available. Even if it can not be used temporarily, clues may be obtained.

My current view
Currently I am looking for a short circuited resistor or capacitor using a tester. Because small resistors and capacitors, or SSOP or TQFP
Package IC can be exchanged for me. But I can not replace IC in BGA package. Therefore, failure of MCH or ICH is obvious
In that case, unfortunately we are going to give up this system any longer. Also, you can not exchange the motherboard.
This is because these systems FMV - D 5370 or FMV - D 5380 are not very available because of low production volume. In addition, manufacturers discard all inventory parts
(Japanese manufacturers never sell parts to users, it is awful). Therefore, I will do all I can to my self.
The situation at the time of short circuit of the EEPROM was fortunate to be noticed in a short time, and it did not result in complete burnout. Although the data seems to be broken,
Short circuited EEPROM (MX 25 L 3206) It itself has been cooled sufficiently, passed erase, blank check and can be reused.

There is no circuit diagram of the motherboard, but the method by measurement with the tester is not accurate, but it can be read about short circuit or disconnection.
Generally, it seems that overvoltage was applied to the line branched from EEPROM to ICH 10D.
It is hard for me to think that it breaks extensively from the MCH to the memory connector. If there is such a thing, it is somewhat
I think that the impact will occur. However, recognition and operation of the memory itself does not affect AMIBIOS, Windows, Linux (UBUNTU). Only for ME subsystem
It seems to be affected.
If you have something you know about repairing from motherboard damage in a similar model (such as Dell Optiplex 780) please let me know.

Additional notes
In the system made by Fujitsu Electric, we have found an example that “ME Error: No Channel 0 Memory; disabling HECI messaging” error is not limited to memory problems, but also caused by BIOS defects.
Although the model is described as FMV-DESKPOWER CE 55X / 50X series, LX 70X / 65X / 55X / 50X / 45X / 40X series, these structures are very similar to the FMV-ESPRIMO series (FMV-D 5380 etc.).
http://azby.fmworld.net/app/customer/dri…Number=E1006819

Second “Exit” was not removed? If so, OK, please clarify if that is what you meant, and I will edit again (Trying to find last entry, is why I wanted to remove second exit first as a test, then I will put it back and remove the other one with less options)

On the cleaning of ME. Did you already try that yourself and fail or cause issue? I ask because we have very detailed step-by-step guide here to do that, so you can do yourself if you follow the guide.
If it’s too much detail for you to follow, or you don’t understand that’s OK and I understand and can do for you, but would rather you do yourself I you can because it’s easy to follow guide and clean ME with the guide.

Maybe some part of ICH was burned through in the silicon? I know some parts of ICH or PCH can burn/break and chip still then function for all other areas (Due to how the B3 P67 chipset bug was found and what happens when it burns through)

“BIOS Defects” to some regarding the memory error may be all they understand, so they call it BIOS defect or BIOS issue etc, but in this instance it’s ME which is part of the BIOS giving that error either due to ME setting/corruption, or actual missing
memory stick or memory detection due to other physical problem in the memory detection process.

I wonder if ME 5 can be updated to ME 6 to get around this problem @plutomaniac ?

Thank you for your reply.
The second “exit” in the BIOS menu is not used on a daily basis, but there is a possibility to use it in the future, so you do not need to erase it.
What I am trying to do is prepared to be a very difficult repair work that is unprecedented in the past (at least not in Japan).

I have already failed to clean up the ME. The cleaning method of ME I went was [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization
Or the method described in https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=9Wli7_9v7CM movie. I think that these methods are probably inappropriate for Fujitsu Electric’s system.
Besides that, please let me know if there is the most reliable method.

As I mentioned earlier, I already tried the following things although the sentences will be long.
Building the BIOS of [F01_FMV-D5380-2.bin] + “5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin” using FITC.EXE, FMV-D 5380-NO.1 (Machine 1)
Memory errors and ME subsystem problems are all resolved. However, the operation of IntelQST becomes abnormal only.
Therefore, in order to confirm the success of ME cleaning, I did the same work in FMV - D 5380 NO. 2 (Machine 2) and FMV - D 5370 (Machine 3), without suspected burnout on the mother board.
Even in these cases, there is no problem in the memory and the ME subsystem, and only the operation of IntelQST is abnormal.

[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] + “5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin” → FMV-D5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO
[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] + “5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin” → FMV-D5380. NO.2 (Machine 2) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO
[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] + “5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin” → FMV-D5370 (Machine 3) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO

[F02_FMV-D5380-2. bin] + “5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin” → FMV-D5380. NO.2 (Machine 2) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO
[F03_FMV-D 5370.bin] + “5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin” → FMV-D5370 (Machine 3) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO

So I tried to clean the ME region manufactured by FUJITSU ELECTRIC CORPORATION in detail. (Japanese users are not interested in BIOSMOD, there is no information on ME Firmware at all)
I was fumbling, I did a lot of experiments to erase and start data in the ME region one by one on HexEditter, but I can not solve it.
In the enumeration of data in the ME region, no rule was found and the data changed or moved every time the system was started, and nothing was possible.
Another possible thing is to disassemble ME Firmware using IDApro, but we do not yet know how to use IDApro and how to decode disassembly.
Old version of [IDApro Ver 5.0] It owns it. I need to learn from now.

Based on these points, I made a hypothesis.
FMV-D 5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) may have burned IC and resistance, but there is a high possibility of a ME region problem.
The ME region in the system made by Fujitsu Electric is not limited to the version, but is different from the ME region made by another manufacturer. Especially IntelQST is a special specification.
[F01_FMV-D5380-1. bin] [F02_FMV-D5380-2. bin] [F03_FMV-D5370.Bin] Looking at these binaries on HexEditter, we can find the section labeled [QstParams.NVKR]or[QstConfig.NVKR].
But I do not know how to edit or create new [QstConfig.NVKR], or the software for that.
However, there is a possibility of extracting special specification data which is indispensable for Fujitsu Electric’s system based on this part.
For example, [FI 01 _ FMV - D 5380 - 1.bin] + ‘5.0.3.1126 _DO_PRD_EXTR.bin’ + ‘QstConfig.bin’ in FITC.exe with the extracted data as 'QstConfig.bin’
It is thought that if you build as BIOS you can produce BIOS suitable for Fujitsu Electric’s system.
However, however, I do not know the address of data to be specifically extracted and the processing after extraction.

Today, after doing some experiments again, there was a big discovery.

1. [F01_FMV-D5380.bin] + [5.2.0.1009_DO_PRD_RGN.bin] → FMV-D 5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO
2. [F01_FMV-D 5380.bin] + [5.2.10.1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D 5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: What ???
3. [F01_FMV-D5380.bin] + [5.2.20.1030_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D 5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO
4. [F01_FMV-D5380.bin] + [5.2.40.1037_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D 5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: NO

We confirmed that only the second of these BIOS binaries has behavior different from the past.
There was no problem with memory and ME subsystem, and it was confirmed that the intelQST function started partially in normal operation.
The CPU fan runaway stops and the MCH sensor recovers. However, other multiple temperature sensors are not detected. Only the power supply fan is running out of control.
When Everest and Speedfan were started from Windows, it appeared a bit different from the display before the problem occurred, but speed control was possible only for CPUFAN.
Considering these, I think that some setting related to IntelQst exists beforehand in binary [5.2.10.1023 _ DO_PRD_EXTR.bin].
Looking at binary [5.2.10.1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] on HexEditter, we could confirm the existence of the section called [QstConfig.NVKR].
Next it was ascertained whether this phenomenon could also occur in burnout-free normal systems FMV - D 5380 no. 2 (machine 2) and FMV - D 5370 (machine 3).
As a result, I confirmed the exact same phenomenon.

[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] + [5.2.10. 1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5380. NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: What ???
[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] + [5.2.10. 1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5380. NO.2 (Machine 2) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: What ???
[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] + [5.2.10. 1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5370 (Machine 3) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: What ???
[F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] + [5.2.10. 1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5380. NO.2 (Machine 2) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: What ???
[F03_FMV-D5370.bin] + [5.2.10. 1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5370 (Machine 3) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST: What ???

If necessary, upload photos and log files, binary files. please let me know.

ME Version 6 is said to be dedicated to the intel-6 series chipset. Does it work well with the intel-4 series (Q45 and ICH10D)?
However, I think IntelQST must be Fujitsu Electric specifications.

Well my point was to erase it to find which 01 enables it, to find the end of the menu string. Then I would put it back, and remove the other limited exit instead, leaving you the better exit. So point on that is only to find where the 01 01 01 etc stops for the menu tabs

Yes, I would follow the cleaning ME guide you mentioned too, first link. I already did that for you in several BIOS, no change you said. Intel QST has settings in the ME while cleaning, you can further enable QST options.

System1 ME is fine, in all BIOS I returned to you for testing, ME cleaned and settings transferred in some cases too, all good but no change on your end - due to system one physical damage I think.

Fujitsu does not make any ME specifically, only Intel makes ME. You, or anyone else like Fujitsu, or Dell or HP etc, can put settings in ME, that is all you can do. 100’s of settings to change

If you want some specific QST.bin file put in ME, you have to give me that file. Yes, Fujitsu can make a QST file to go into ME @plutomaniac may be able to tell you how to extract the QST from a working stock dump, I am not sure.

Nope, never. Only the same major version per platform.

To @Lost_N_BIOS
I looked up the second “exit” menu again. However, whichever item you select, you will reach “Save settings and exit” (Save Restart Computer). This can not be used.
Optionally, to display hidden menus and delete unnecessary menus Where do you change the AMIBIOS address? AMIBCP 4.55 was not available for these purposes.

Additional information on ME ERROR
Apparently when it is a dirty ME region, “ME Error: No Channel 0 Memory; disabling HECI messaging” error is displayed even though there is no problem with memory, IC, resistance etc.
For example.
[F02 _ FMV - D 5380 - 2. bin] → FMV - D 5370 (Machine 3) → Memory: No, ME: No, IntelQST: No
[F 03 _ FMV - D 5370. bin] → FMV - D 5380. NO.2 (Machine 2) → Memory: No, ME: No, IntelQST: No
In problematic FMV-D 5380.NO.1 (Machine 1), I think that the ME region got so dirty due to ROM burnout. Maybe CRC error, or digital signature is invalid.

Please tell me @plutomaniac
Please tell me if you know the method of extracting the Intel Qst configuration file [Configfile.BIN] from the BIOS SPI-ROM dump and using it.
I will incorporate the configuration file [Configfile.BIN] with FITC.EXE with a clear ME Region.

The dump file is attached to the file
FMVESPRIMO.ZIP. (Download URL = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ld-LSmz…7-gYduOuHC/view)
Included in [F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] [F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] [F03_FMV-D5370.bin]

Briefly explaining the history of the past,
ME Region problem occurred in Fujitsu Electric Corporation’s system [FMV-D5380] in Japan, trying to clear the ME region, it succeeded, but intel QST is unusual behavior only.
The system of this manufacturer is generally special, apparently it seems useless unless the manufacturer’s Intel QST setting exists with the ME region.
About 3 binaries.
[F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] is a dump of the machine causing the trouble, [F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] is a machine dump of the same model, and [F03_FMV-D5370.bin] is a similar machine dump.
However [F01_FMV-D5380-1.bin] is suspected of the ME region itself being broken, there is a possibility that it can not be used.
What I think is that looking at these binaries on hex Editor looks like the proprietary Intel QST settings around the string [QstParams.NVKR].
Also, please let me know if you know the software to create or edit a new Intel Qst configuration file [Conigfile.BIN].

Ok, let’s do a simple test first. From what I remember you have two identical systems. One works perfectly and the other has ME issues. Is that correct? In such case, if you take a full SPI dump of the healthy system and flash it (exactly as it is, untouched) to the defective one, does it solve the issue it has?

to @plutomaniac
First, the defective system is FMV-D5380 NO.1 (Machine1). The system without problems is FMV-D5380 NO.2 (Machine 2) and FMV-D5370 (Machine 3). In case
Taking the complete SPI dump of a healthy system and flushing it with a defective system without any modification to it does not solve the problem as follows

FMV - D 5380 NO.2 (Machine 2) [F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] → FMV-D5380 NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: NG, ME: No, IntelQST: NG
FMV - D 5370 (Machine 3) [F03_FMV-D5370.Bin] → FMV-D5380 NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: NG, ME: NG, IntelQST: NG

However, these problems are known to be caused by dirty ME regions, so [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization
Or replaced it with a clean ME region using FITC.EXE according to the method described in the movie of https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=9Wli7_9v7CM. Then it becomes as follows.

FMV - D 5380 NO.2 (machine 2) [F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] + [5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5380 NO 1 (machine 1) → memory: ok, ME: ok, IntelQST: NG
FMV - D 5370 (Machine 3) [F 03_FMV-D5370.Bin] + [5.0.3.1126_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D5380 NO 1 (Machine 1) → Memory: ok, ME: ok, IntelQST: NG

Also, if you do the following method, IntelQst will recover. But incomplete. It seems that [5.2.10.1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] contains IntelQST settings for another model.

FMV - D 5380 NO.2 (machine 2) [F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] + [5.2.0.1023 _ DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV - D 5380 NO.1 (Machine 1) → Memory: OK, ME: OK, IntelQST:incomplete
FMV-D 5370 (Machine 3) [F03_FMV-D 5370.bin] + [5.2.10.1023_ DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] → FMV-D 5380 NO.1→ Memory:OK,ME:OK, IntelQST:incomplete

Describing these incomplete IntelQst,
Control of the CPU fan recovers, but control of the power supply fan does not recover. MCH and CPU temperature sensor will recover. However, ICH and motherboard temperature sensors do not recover.
It seems to misunderstand CPU temperature and MCH temperature on the screen. It also seems that the MCH temperature is abnormally high.
These were confirmed with SpeedFan version 4.49 on Windows 7 32 bit in the defective system FMV-D 5380 NO. 1 (Machine 1).
The same symptoms were reproduced in these BIOS binaries even for systems without problems, FMV-D 5380 No. 2 (machine 2) and FMV-D5370 (machine 3).

As a result of the above, we have determined that it is necessary to load the Qst configuration file [QSTConfig.BIN] suitable for Fujitsu Electric’s system.
If necessary, take a picture of the screen and upload it. Please notify me
You can also upload BIOS binaries, such as [F02_FMV-D5380-2.bin] + [5.2.10.1023_DO_PRD_EXTR.bin] etc).

On the exit menu, that is probably because I only “Enabled” the menu for you to see it as a test, and did not enable any settings inside there yet.
This is done in a Boolean string edit on the setup module via hex edit, then once main “menu item” is enabled you can adjust permission to User in AMIBCP and it should work, if not further hex edit would be done instead.
I would work on that, but you keep going back to ME and other issues, so I’ve set aside the menu stuff for now until you were ready again.

For now, please lets let Plutomaniac help you figure out the ME issue, he is pro at Intel ME! Thanks @Plutomaniac Lets see if he comes up with same summary I have

All files I have given you have clean new ME, except for a few tests you specifically requested with just copy from one to another, even some of those I cleaned first before putting in, so most 99% have been cleaned setting transferred ME.

So you know, this is very confusing and I doubt anyone would understand, maybe best to use another word or explanation in those instances instead >> IntelQST: What ???