Plextor Pci Express Ssd M6e Question

I have a 128gb Plextor Pci Express Ssd M6e card thats giving me some proablems.When trying to install windows on a differant hd I have been getting these errors during setup.First one was Setup is Starting-Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.Whea Uncorrectable Error.And during another attempt to install windows I got ths one Set up is Starting–Machine Check Exception.Both times my keyboard and mouse froze.I unhooked the Plextor ssd card and now windows is installing with no errors whatsoever.Do you think that my power supply a 800 watt Corsair is not enough juice for a Z97 MPower max ac,I7 4790k with Gskill 4x4 2400 cl9 memory,Swiftech H240x watercooler and a single watercooled Nvidia 980 grapics card and 2 samsung ssd 840 pro’s,2 hybred 750 gb hd’s,2 -2 terabye western digital sata hd’s and the pci 128gb ssd hd.Mabey the pci ssd put the power to the edge.Do these things use alot of juice.Any ideas appreciated…

Actually I really doubt you can use 600 watts at 100%… For your trouble it can be lots of thing. Depending when it happend, but first look the shape of your capacitors on the board in case you see any bubble cap.