Possibly Newly discovered way to execute unsigned drivers installation windows 7, No test mode

apparently my “hacking” skills allowed me to installed unsigned nvidia driver onto my windows 7 OS

I don’t even know how i did it but I got unsigned nvidia drivers installed onto my OS without getting the dreaded Code 52 Error

Not in “test mode” because my other unsigned drivers aren’t working

i have been playing with it to try and get those working as well but can’t figure out how to do it again sigh…

@NO_3D
The thread title raises hopes, which unfortunately are not fulfilled in terms of its content.
Without a detailed description of the procedure about how you got the unsigned driver properly installed, this thread is worthless for the Forum visitors.
By the way - it was always and is still possible to get any natively not matching WHQL signed driver manually installed even for devices, which are not listed within the related *.INF file. You have to choose the “Let me pick…” option, press the “Have Disk” button and navigate to the target driver folder. Only precondition: The driver itself (= the *.SYS file) has to support the related device, its HardwareIDs don’t matter. Big advantage: If the installation was successful, the Device Manager will show the freshly installed, but natively not matching driver as being WHQL certified by Microsoft.

i’ll try and figure it out after i do a full backup of the OS first