Power failure while updating bios

I’m new here and don’t know how should I ask for help. My apologies . I was updating bios to 5.90 form 5.20 and while updating I faced load shedding issue and pc turned off (73% done). After that turned power on and nothing shows on monitor (it’s not posting anything on monitor). I got random code on led which is located on motherboard. Led shows me few random code changing and F2 then F9 and it shows forever.

My motherboard Bios chip model: MX25U12873F

May be my motherboard bricked.

PC Specs: Ryzen 7 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming X G.skill flarex 3200 Mhz 8GB Corsair MP510 250 GB Asus ROG Strix RX580 OC 8GB

my question is :

1. Is there any way to restore bios?
2. can I flash the chip using “BIOS_PH” header?
3. Can I flash this chip using an external SPI programmer (CH341A based programmers)? If I can flash using external should I desolder the chip?

Current situation: For the COVID-19 pandemic we are in lockdown situation. every service center is close now. and the the lockdown period is not mention yet. I’m a full time freelancer and I need to fix the motherboard asap. I can’t effort new one now.

BIOS_PH header image:

1618923281715.jpg

Only available flash programmer in my place is:

EZP2019-BIOS-Program-2.jpg

CH341A-Series-Burner-.jpg

Please help me to fix this problem.

Start here:

[Guide] Using CH341A-based programmer to flash SPI EEPROM

[GUIDE] The Beginners Guide to Using a CH341A SPI Programmer/Flasher (With Pictures!)

Thanks for you comment. This two guides are awesome. Thanks a lot again.
I’ve two question. The tutorial author mention somewhere that may be we need to desolder our chip from the motherboard. I can desolder my self. is it okay if I desolder the chip using soldering iron or I need to desolder using hot air station?

Do I need to use 1.8V converter?

My bios chip model is : mx25u12873f

The use of a soldering iron or hot air, depends on ur skills, tools, pcb, solder type, etc… as long u dont do damage, but its seems that u dont have experience in it…by ur questions.

The use of the 1.8V converter depends on the chips type, go search for the spreadsheet of it.

Its all well explained in the 2 links i posted.