[Problem] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-589E does not turn on screen

I changed some BIOS settings but when i restarted the screen never turned on, the keyboard and fans still working but the laptop screen and external monitor doesn’t work

Which settings?

Search for an emergency CMOS/NVRAM reset procedure in your manual/ Acers website. If it’s related to for example undervolting you might need a CH341, dump the firmware, reset/ empty NVRAM (part of bios region of the firmware).

I will try to do the CMOS battery emergency thing tomorrow, i guess the settings that make my laptop don’t show anything on screen was something that was related with “Gfx” and “iGfx”, i also tried to flash my BIOS with “crisis” mode but It didn’t work

Flashing bios with “crisis” mode often won’t help since only the code parts of the bios region get overwritten, not the settings.

I assume it’s the CH341 option- in this case you most probably will need a valid dump of your firmware (meaning at least 2 100% identical dumps read in separate processes).

Do you have a download address for the bios update?

Yes, i have the download address of the BIOS update and the dumps of my bios, i will try first the CMOS battery solution, if It doesn’t work i will buy the CH341 programmer.

The CMOS method worked, thank you.