[Problem] Howto Unlock Asus x751lj Laptop BIOS Options

Hello,
I downloaded afuwin and amibcp to mod my laptop bios (x751lj with ami bios). I made several backups of the bios with afuwin and modified one of them to make the chipset menu and ram XMP option shown by default (changed to USER). And I flashed the modded bios with afuwin but this didn’t make any changes. I don’t have many knowledge in hex editing my bios and I don’t want to brick it. Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem ? Thank you in advance.

Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified and customized

Hello.

What problem?

When I flash my modded bios it doesn’t change anything in the bios menu I don’t get the unhidden options

AMIBCP does not work like you imagine. It is the latest utility that is worth resorting to.
It is not a problem to unlock your BIOS.

So how can I unlock the hidden chipset tab in bios ?

You can ask me to do this.

Hi sorry it’s been 2 weeks since I haven’t watched this forum. It would be grateful if you do it for me. I attached in this message a backup of the bios in a .rar archive file. The file password is : winraid.com/amog

backupx751lj.rar (2.39 MB)

@potatoesnation
BIOS MOD

@Sweet_Kitten can u help me unlock advanced menu of my laptop I have asus x532flc
Bios dump below

biosreg.rar (3.53 MB)

@Shellsie
The thread is intended for discussion Asus x751lj.

@Sweet_Kitten
I can create a new thread can u help me if so?

Hello thanks for taking your time for me. I flashed your modded bios but the only new thing I got is the usb fast charge setting. The chipset tab is still hidden.

What the? I don’t even find this setting.

I don’t know it’s weird…

@potatoesnation

Try this mod then respond to the result.