[Problem] Intel Mini-ITX mainboard - cannot boot after a BIOS flash

Hello,
I have a mini ITX Intel motherboard with BIOS Amercan Megatrend Version 2.14.2390 Date 12/05/2012 18h07.07
And with this chip : WINBOND 25032BVSIG

I have updated the BIOS but it failed and now the motherboard power on and display the BIOS interface but it does not boot.
I would like to find a BIOS file to flash the chip but I can find it on internet : can you help me?

Thank you per advance for your help :slight_smile:

EDIT by Fernando: Thread moved and title customized/specified

What does that mean? Where did you get the BIOS file, what did you "update", how did you try to flash it and what happened during the flashing procedure?
By the way - who is the manufacturer and which is the model of your Intel Mini-ITX mainboard?

Hello,

I have downloaded the BIOS from Intel website. I updated the BIOS by pressing F7 at boot to use the BIOS update utility of the motherboard.
The BIOS file was on a usb key. Maybe the BIOS file was corrupted because, the motherboard has rebooted after the update and from then I could not boot from a hard drive, or usb key or dvd drive.

The motherboard is an Intel Desktop Board DH61BE with BIOS version 099.

Before the BIOS update, the manufacturer’s name was displayed at boot.

Since the BIOS update, the BIOS interface has changed and I don’t remember the manufacturer’s name. It is not a known manufacturer as Asus, MSI …

@mapomme1108 :
If the mainboard has a "clear CMOS" option, do it.
If you can enter the BIOS, choose the option "Default Settings" and then your previously used BIOS settings.

I did a "clear CMOS" : when I power on the motherboard, there is a message saying there is a "BIOS checksum error"

Then I have loaded the BIOS "Default settings" and when I reboot the motherboard, it display the Intel logo and I am invited to press F2, F7 or F10
When I press F2, F7 or F10, nothing happens, it stays on this screen

I have to do a "clear CMOS" again so the F2, F7 and F10 keys works