[Problem] Usage of an ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 PCIe card

Goodnight. Sorry, could you help me. I don’t know English and I use a translator. I’m having a really hard time understanding what needs to be done to get my Asrock Extreme 6 motherboard to see a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 V-NAND installed in an Asus PCIe Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card Controller. I flashed the latest BIOS version of the motherboard, but the Windows 10 system sees only 1 disk, the second disk installed in slots 2, 3, 4 - the system does not see it!. I also cannot install Windows on the first disk. Help me please.

@XANTAN Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

To be able to help you I need some additional information:
1. Which is the exact name of your mainboard resp. which chipset has it? There are a lot of different ASRock Extreme6 mainboard models with different chipsets.
2. Why did you buy an Asus PCIe Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card? Did you really believe, that you can use it with your mainboard?
3. Why didn’t you attach the latest BIOS for your mainboard?
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@XANTAN

If your motherboard model is the Z77 Extreme6, then the latest bios 2.90a, already has AMI NVMe by default.
If thats the case, a PURE UEFI environment is necessary so follow Fernando guide on this thread first page, POINT#4 Installation of the OS.
Other that that you need to provide more info like Fernando stated.

EDIT: Just noticed now the Asus PCIe card of yours… it may work or not, but only 1 drive will be useful, all the others around, including the Asus Regular/Mini PCIe single drive M.2 adapter cards, will work.

@Fernando
Thanks for the help.
Yes, indeed, the model of my board is Asrock Extreme 6 Z77.
At the moment, I have a need to increase the speed of my work computer in such a not entirely correct way!
I flashed it with the latest version 2.90a and instead of a video card, I inserted an Asus controller into the 16X PC Express slot!
The motherboard sees only 1 SSD and doesn’t want to see the second one.
When checking the speed of the SSD, which I managed to run in the first slot of the Asus controller, under the Windows 10 Crystal disk mark - showed read / write (3200/3100) when compared with raid 0, Sata 3, two disks, no more than (1100) with a clean system.
When installing 1 ssd nvme in any other slot than the first, the motherboard does not see the ssd nvme. If 1 ssd nvme is in slot 2, 3, 4 and there is nothing in 1, then the motherboard does not see the SSD either in the BIOS or in Windows 10

Edit by Fernando: Unneeded fully quoted post replaced by directly addressing (to save space}

@XANTAN
Due to the fact, that
a) you had posted into a not matching thread (NVMe booting is natively supported by your in-use mainboard after having flashed the latest BIOS) and
b) other users of an ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 PCIe card may run into the same problem,
I have moved your request into a new thread within the Sub-Forum "NVMe Drivers" and hope, that it is ok for you.

Now to your problem:
AFAIK you will not be able to use any ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 PCIe card with your old Intel Z77 chipset mainboard, because only newer AMD/Intel chipsets do support the creation of a RAID array consisting of NVMe SSDs.
My advice: I recommend either to buy a new mainboard, which will support the ASUS Hyper M.2 card, or to give back/sell the card.
Since your currently used mainboard natively supports booting off an NVMe SSD, you can use the Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD as bootable system drive without the need of any BIOS modification. Just buy an M.2>PCIe adapter, connect the NVMe SSD via adapter to an appropriate PCIe slot and install the desired OS onto it. Our Forum member MeatWar has already posted, where to find the related guide.
Good luck!

@MeatWar
JFYI