[PROBLEM] Want to Edit Suppress if: to surface hidden menu options in this IFR, but don't want to mess up. Can someone help me?

I have a Razer Blade Mid 2019 Base model running BIOS v1.03 that I wanted to enable ram timing and XMP options on. I went through the process for unlocking a lot of the settings using a tutorial from the years prior model, but I cannot get the menu for RAM timing and XMP profiles to show. The ram timings are locked out on the SA Config >Memory Options page. It shows current Memory Configuration settings, but they aren’t selectable. Below the section it states: “Memory ratio/reference clock options moved to Overclock>Memory>Custom Profile menu”… however, I do not see this menu tab or option available anywhere.

So… I extracted the IFR, and want to change the Suppress if: in the bios and see if that menu section will show up and if XMP and custom RAM timings work. It would also be helpful to access the Performance and Overclocking for undervolting etc. Can someone help me edit this IFR (attached)

Razer has this BIOS completely locked down, and I am having difficulty not wanting to unlock it for the sake of unlocking it…

For reference, I got the idea to do this from here:
https://lukegb.com/posts/2016-11-11-secure-boot-shenanigans/

His values and strings are different than mine, but explains his method

rzr_extract IFR.txt (1.33 MB)