Problem with bios an515 55

Guys After install a custom bios i have changed RAM voltage but now doesn’t boot. I cant go in the bios how i can resolve this? Acer nitro 5 an515-55 pls i dont wont to lose Money :sob::sob:

Thos variables are most often directly into the SPI chip - bios region NVRAM and this area won’t get reset by disconnecting battery or CMOS reset. Some manufacturers provide a routine to reset the NVRAM, bit most don’t.

Then it’s a CH341 programmer, dumping the firmware from the chip, resetting = eptying the NVRAM and start from scratch.

You’ll find a lot of videos where people possibly revived by simply flashing a foreign firmware found somwhere over the existing. This way you’ll loose machine specific data, and many of the dumps has already been fiddled with.

The forum has a lot of descriptions how to use a CH341 programmer, and how to dump a firmware.

Attach your dump so that one can have a look into it.

Where i can buy this “programmer”??

As written:

bro the bios chip have a little circle in the left corner???

I found this in my pc Is that?

Does it look with what i posted???

Is this your machine or not?
Inside Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-55) - disassembly and upgrade options | LaptopMedia.com

Yeah it’s an an515 55 for now i have found that chip but if you are telling me that Is the wrong chip i find that in your immage

Bro i Need the Number of the chip

Theres no “Bro” here and the correct ID of the SPI in engraved when you look at it…is it me that have here the laptop or is it you…
The info gathered and the photos provided are related to service manual and a genuine motherboard. This is no job for “passive” users, dont know what your doing… IT techs also need money for living and food to live.
Over_n_out.

I can’t read It because Is too small i’m searching some photos but i don’t find nothing

If unsure make detailed and sharp pictures of both sides of the board yourself and attach/post them.

That’s a lot easier than a series of “this chip?” sequences!

i can’t read the numbers beacause are consumed
for this i’m searching other photos