problema Driver usb3 in windows 10

>The problem is, I need help doing that procedure. It seems a little complicated.
If you want it quick&easy
1. Download the modded drivers (Section E, Subsection B, No. 2). Choose the relevant package for your OS arch and follow the precautions like importing the cert and disabling secure boot(i have it disabled on my Dell Precision M4800 and i don’t feel my system has been less secure than before :>)
2. Import the certificate from the drivers that you’ve downloaded via one of the three ways: [Tips+Discussion] Usage of “mod+signed” Drivers
3. Install the drivers via dpinst method.

Don’t install the ASMedia driver simply because the driver isn’t suitable at all for your USB3 controller. Use the Intel ones (check the sections that I’ve mentioned earlier).

DO I HAVE TO DO THIS BIOS PROCEDURE FOR CERTIFICATES? ?? Secure Boot works technically as a set of certificates, among which there is definitely the Microsoft certificate, stored inside the UEFI firmware (which is loaded from the motherboard when the computer is turned on), which checks the boot loader to make sure it is signed by Microsoft or other authorized developers.

To avoid problems like this: USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded) (128) it’s best to disable it. As Pete Batard (creator of Rufus) said, Secure Boot should be more accurately called “Bootloader Signature Enforcement”, since that’s all there is to it - it verifies whether the boot files have been tampered or not by using digital signatures to validate the hashes of the files.

Guys, I think I’m gonna have to give it up. Because of my limited window skills, I’m gonna find someone more experienced than me to do the whole thing.

also adding an external usb3 card with external drivers, same problem :frowning:

Let’s see if anybody can answer me now, reistallato windows 7 64 bit, the problem is still there, why???