PS/2 Emulation and full Legacy (MBR) Mode for Dell Precision 7530

Hi! This is my first time into the world of BIOS modding, so I hope I have the right place for it. Anyways, I was wondering if the Dell Precision 7530, which ships with Dell’s own BIOS (that uses a Windows Vista/7 Windows Basic theme with hints of Silver Luna Theme), can have its BIOS modded to include a PS/2 emulation mode for the touchpad. I got the Intel Serial IO driver, and thus HID-Compliant touchpad working under Windows 8.1, but I can’t seem to get it working under Windows 7, as the required Intel HID Event Filter Driver blue screens the system (due to the modded ACPI.sys I’m sure) with 7E BSOD.

The hardware is Intel Core i7 and Intel UHD630 Graphics. Here is the link to the BIOS from the Dell website: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=r0yxg&oscode=biosa&productcode=precision-15-7530-laptop

Also, I wonder if it would also be possible to add in full Legacy (MBR) support and get it to boot from NVMe drives. I can boot USB devices from Legacy Mode, but I can’t install/boot Windows from Legacy Mode.

Also, how do you roll back the BIOS using the BIOS from the Dell website, in case the system gets bricked from the modded update and I cannot access Windows to do so. Thanks in advance for your help!