[Question] Impact of a BIOS Update on the TPM and NVMe Support

Hi folks, this is very much a n00b question, because I am very much a n00b!
I have recently bought and installed a TPM board. I honestly do not really have a clue what it actually does, nor why I need it, but I was going to have a try at installing Win11, and it was a “requirement”… (it was only a few €… )
I have also recently bought and installed a NVMe drive, and an adapter to install it to a PCIe slot…
The drive is installed and working and formatted etc, under MSWin 10.
I understand that I need a modified BIOS to be able to make the new NVMe drive visible to the MB and bootable…
I have the modified BIOS file thanks to a member of this forum.
But! My concern is: If I flash the new BIOS, would the new TMP widget see the changes, and block/brick the mainboard?
Do I have to physically remove the TPM and “tell” the old BIOS/UEFI to forget that it was ever there?
Or just tell the BIOS/UEFI to switch off/ignore the TPM?
Or will it just allow the new BIOS?
It is a relatively old MB, an ASUS M5A97 R2.
Any advice and comment, even criticism, warmly welcomed!

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the Win11 Sub-Forum and thread title specified

So u didnt flashed the NVMe bios mod yet, still ur saying that u have an NVMe drive in PCie M.2 adaptor with an installed OS and working… that cant be true as system drive because u still didnt flashed the mod.
Unless ur saying its an NVMe disk and u bought a SATA M.2 disk… if so no NVMe mod is needed…lol
Why did u did this if its not a system drive OS… upon the flash u need to re’install the OS as CSM OFF, UEFI, GPT/NTFS again for supporting NVMe boot.

The NVMe mod as nothing to do with TPM and other functions but i do recommend removing the TPM module and other disks when performing the bios mod flash, clear CMOS,
perform the flash and boot later the system drive only 2 times and then shutdown the machine.
AC plug 5/10m.
Perform the new OS installation as mentioned before, finish it, shutdown and re-connect previous hardware, confirm boot device entry in bios boot manager for new OS and ur done.

Point 4 of Fernando guide to read: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

For windows 11 OS related bypass, search around the web, as u do not have a required CPU.

Thank you! (again!)
I have the NVMe installed and working as a drive, but do not yet have an OS on it. I was going to to the reflash first…
I realise that my CPU does not meet MSwin11 standards, but I think I can probably make it work, just not register it fully and get auto-updates. Likewise the TPM is only ver 1.2 and not the required ver 2.0…

Go for it…nothing knew to add, good luck.