Raid0 / RST problem

I have an issue with my HP Z210 workstation.

The pc is freezing for 30-40 sec randomly

CPU Xenon E3-1240
Chipset Intel C206 (Patsburg)
Installed Windows 10 ver 1709
Every drive is updatet.
Got two SSD disk in raid 0
RST 15.8.1.1007 installed
RST ROM 10.6.0.1091
Link State Power Management is disabled

Still I get errors

Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. Source iaStorA
Esent id 508/533

Must I install an other RST driver or can I Mod the RST ROM.
Any Suggestions.

@Kvd58 :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

The latest Intel RST(e) driver, which natively fully supports your Intel C206 chipset, is v13.1.0.1058.
So why did you install the Intel RST(e) driver v15.8.1.1007, which has been designed for the newest Intel chipsets and neither matches your C206 Patsburg system nor the in-use Intel RST RAID Utility v10.6.0.1091?
So I recommend to “downgrade” the in-use Intel RAID driver and - if possible - to update the Intel RAID ROM to a version, which belongs to the same RST branch (e.g. 13.1.0.2126) as the chosen Intel RST(e) driver (e.g. v13.1.0.1058 WHQL).

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thank you for your reply

I downgraded the driver to 13.1.0.1058 and modded the bin to 13.1.0.2126 but what is the best way to flash it to the bios.

Regards
Kjeld

It depends on the manufacturer of your mainboard and on its features. For details please look into the start post of >this< thread.

Hello again

My Bios is AMI and the bord is HP so I guess i should use AMIBIOS updater.
I tried HP flash tool but only got invalide file massage.

G
Kjeld

Hello again

My Bios is AMI and the bord is HP so I guess i should use AMIBIOS updater.
I tried HP flash tool but only got invalide file massage.

AMIBIos opdater is not helping and I can see from other threads that I am not the first whit HP Bios problems.
Is there no solution to this issue.

G
Kjeld

Yes, it is not easy to get a modded HP BIOS properly flashed, but this problem has nothing to do with the topic you gave to this thread, when you started it.

Which issue do you mean (the randomly freezing of your system or the problem to get the modded BIOS flashed)?
So if your OS freezing problem has been solved by downgrading the in-use Intel RST driver version, I recommend to abdicate the BIOS modding.

So if your OS freezing problem has been solved by downgrading the in-use Intel RST driver version, I recommend to abdicate the BIOS modding.[/quote]

Well my primary problem, the randomly freezing, was not solved by downgrading.
So I hoped that bios modding could help.

G
Kjeld

Have anybody find a way to flash modded bios on HP workstations?