Realtek Audio Driver for Asrock Z77

Could you tell me which is the latest audio driver available for Asrock Z77?

Thank you

Please post the HardwareIDs of the device and the OS you are running.

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18498892&REV_1003
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18498892

6.0.9239 or 6.0.9273, HDA versions only, not UAD.

Thank :ok_hand:

@jabba
Why don’t you use the Win11 in-box driver? It may be much newer than the Realtek one.

If i uninstall the Realtek driver, in Windows Update don’t see nothing (optional driver or other) and i see in device version driver by Microsoft 10.0.22621.608, it’s better?

Windows 11 has preference on REALTEK UAD drivers instead of HDA driver mode.
Now the issue on older boards is that not all RTK Codecs IDs were translated to UAD mode.
On older boards the windows update will install an old HDA audio driver and it will display it in device manager as “RTK High Definition Audio”, on modern board will be “Realtek(R) Audio”

On old boards its advisable to install RTK HDA drivers on Windows 11, because some audio features/controls are not available/not working as intended, in the default new RTK audio Console, when manual forcing an UAD driver installation.

The 10.0.22621.608 file version usually is the “Realtek Audio Universal Service” software component from UAD audio drivers… so if you previously have tried to install UAD drivers, this part of it and they are not used by HDA drivers.

When the user “scrambles” several audio drivers installations, it is best to uninstall all audio related from windows CPanel, run lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer: Driver Store Explorer [RAPR] (github.com)
reboot and let WU update whatever its needed, then you can install one of previously mentioned HDA drivers, normally, running the SETUP.exe.

EDIT: Correct, go ahead. Report back for future users guidance.
Thank you for your report and enjoy it.

1 Like

I have uninstall Realtek Audio from Control Panel and then with Driver Store Explorer [RAPR], then with WU i haven’t see nothing, then i have installed Audio_realtek_hda_9239_FF00, i think it’s right?

Well, I solved the problem in the best way, thanks to all :ok_hand:

1 Like

Which way was the best in this case?

I wrote: